Not Leaving For Good

Hey guys,
I’ll be doing my updates mainly in Facebook and Twitter. I won’t have much time to update. My Facebook is Jess Rister and I am from Melbourne, Florida
My Twiter is jesslovesutoo

as I tend to spent my spare time inhere, I won’t follow you on other Social media ,but if you find the time for us - you hopefully noticed that a lot of people gave ya a lot of good vibes and support - you can always come back.

A lil bitter mark: Why you set ya preferences on FB and Twitter? Bigger audience? To me your last post is an absolut … after the last few month sharing very personal stuff inhere. I considered long to write this or not, but on myside the feeling is like a chewing gum that someone spit out,after it losts its flavour-sorry only my opinion -anyways -the best for you and your family

2 Likes

Her choice, just let her do as she wants.

1 Like

My opinion, this is a free network :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@theearlywalker Actually, now that I know I’ll have more than five minutes per day I’ll continue posting in here. I actually like it more than Facebook. I have a lot of family and friends on there that are not on here that are following us too or they love Linkin Park, but are not members of LPU or something. I thought if I was going to do updates it would be on Facebook. Twitter is linked to my Facebook. All is good though. I have more time than I thought. See I had the whole time to type this.

1 Like

@the_termin8r It is all good. I can post here too :wink:

Here is the latest update. We will be in a different place by tonight. I don’t know what to expect. At least this one the families had separate rooms. I was told that, that was not always the case. I am still thankful for this program. We will be in the program through Thanksgiving. If you celebrate this holiday, you know how tough it is to be in a situation like this during it is. I’ll do another update tonight.

1 Like

Hey Jessy, hope ya find it well in ya new stay? Thanks for keeping us in touch! :hugging:

1 Like

@theearlywalker YW

I had this really long update and than the internet crapped out on me and it didn’t copy properly either. Oh well. Basically, our new location is better than the first one. Kind of like an apartment in a sense. Listening to Linkin Park and having three strong social network support groups has just helped me so much. I am truly thankful for LP, LPU, Facebook, and Twitter. All of you are awesome and once a friend always a friend when it comes to me.

3 Likes

Things will eventually get better, also most of us don’t do Thanksgiving because we’re not from the US and no I didn’t see their post.

2 Likes

@the_termin8r Do you have a Twitter account?

Nope, sorry. The only social media I do is Whatsapp.

2 Likes

@the_termin8r oh ok. Yeah, don’t have a working phone

My whatsapp is fairly dead.

1 Like

Hey Jess just wanted to wish you luck on your new job and new stay thanks for keeping us updated! love ya

1 Like

@the_termin8r That sucks

@annejprado Thank you. Here is to hoping.n Love ya too.

1 Like

Not really. I tend to actively avoid social media. Apart from on here I’m pretty much just a shadow of a shadow on the internnet.

2 Likes

1 Like