Not Leaving For Good

I wanted to give you guys an update and ask your opinion on a matter that is bothering me. I can’t really post it on Facebook.
Well, we are still on the waiting list. I am still working. I didn’t lose my job because it is a work from home job. It goes where I go.
Now, here is my issue. I try not to bad mouth my husband, but I am starting to get doubt in my heart from the actions he has been taking. We are basically homeless. He doesn’t go out looking for a job, we have a car, I don’t get it. He complains when he watches the children and sometimes states how he doesn’t want to hold them and some other things I can’t remember. He use to be romantic and he just isn’t anymore. I am the kind of person that needs that sort of thing in a relationship. When I am around him he brings my energy down and I am afraid something is going to go really wrong with us soon. This is my second marriage. The first one was abusive. I’m not saying he is abusive. I’m saying something doesn’t feel right with him. It is like he doesn’t care about us. That thought terrifies me. I don’t want to be a single mother at the age of 36, but I don’t want a loveless marriage either. I tried talking with him, but it is like talking to myself.

3 Likes

I’m most likely wrong but I’m guessing the stress of your situation is obviously having an effect on him. Give it some more time to see where it goes and then decide on what you need to do.

2 Likes

@the_termin8r Ok. It’s good to know that I am doing right. I am starting relate to LP’s song “In Pieces” it was already a reflection of my past relationships. It had me a little worried when I thought of my husband in that light.

as he said only time can say what can be done and one thing you can do is asking your husband to press the ‘pause’ button and tell him again that you really need to talk to him about something important no matter what excuse he tries to put up try persuade him to listen to you with more attention

1 Like

@yolo5494 I talked with him last night. We are good.

3 Likes

I have to share this. So, I couldn’t think of how to get us out of this situation this morning. My mind was a complete blank. I needed some inspiration, so I could think of ways to get us out of this. I did what I normally did, grabbed the headphones and turned on Linkin Park. It wasn’t long before I started thinking of the names of our local resources. I got about six resources. Two of them helped my baby by giving a gift card to us to our grocery store, Publix for formula. One of them solved all of our problems. I mentioned we were basically homeless and they gave me the contact I needed to help. We are going to get out of this. I can feel it.

3 Likes

you see i told you don’t lose hope that’s one of the things a book named “The Secret” taught me. with a simple thought things would start to change like by magic. by only thinking positive and forgetting every negative thought everything will turn out to be amazing :yum:

1 Like

@yolo5494 You read “The Secret” . I love that series of books. It is what drove me LPU to begin with. I wanted like-minded friends. From that I discovered how much I really loved Linkin Park, which had me searching the net for them. Eventually, that led me here and now I just can’t get enough. The more I learn about them and the fans the more I want them.

1 Like

@lplovebug_Jess me too and the secret helped me in burning my fear of talking to people i don’t know in fact

1 Like

@yolo5494 Lets just say this has been a very strange few months lol

1 Like

@the_termin8r @yolo5494 @annejprado @AJ_7 @boxman_619 @gatsie @LP13413 @NickGr @nefermiw @spellingmistake

Hey everyone,
I have a major update. My family and I found an organization that is really going to help us. Starting Thursday we are going to be enrolled in this program. They professionally help families get back on their feet. Within 30 days we will have our own place. This is exactly what we have been waiting for. Man, what a good five days this has been for me.

9 Likes

glad to hear that @lplovebug_Jess that’s wonderful

1 Like

Awesome

from my fave philosopher

1 Like

That’s really good! :sunny:

1 Like

I am so glad to hear that! You have no idea! Congratulations. Hopefully this is a new beginning and the tough times will be over! Sending you and your family the best wishes

1 Like

@AJ_7 Awww have you been worried about me? What do I have no idea about?

1 Like

Yeah! I was hoping all was going well! Made my day!

1 Like

This is great news! I believe that you and your family will have a lovely house this Christmas. That you will be warm and comfortable and that your family will get through this! Hang in there, keep the faith and stay strong. Thanks for keeping us posted upon your trials. You are stronger than you realize :wink:

2 Likes

@AJ_7 Aww, you’re a good friend. You all are. Like family.

1 Like

@gatsie Tomorrow morning. Tonight I’ll be spending some time on the social networks, all of them. Right now I am taking a break from all of th packing. I come off sweet, innocent, and vulnerable, but on the inside I am a warrior goddess.

2 Likes