Nostalogia & Chester

Nostalogia
I am dedicating this thread to our beloved Mr. Bennington. >RESURRECTION-BEYOND THE HORIZON<

Dear fellow LPUers, please share your precious Chester moments you might have felt within The Underground.

1. Back in 2004, at The Roxy Theater, a moment where Jay-Z was looking at Chester! Can anybody guess the song & the particular lyrical vocals? Hint: OSC-PLASTER

2. Find Chester.

3. “Bubbles-LPU8 album” this one gem that came out of LPU always make me smile!

4.Watch LPU8 Chester’s Balloon Crawl, DBS “Let Down” Rehearsal, They’re a Gas (#LPUTV)

1. Watch LPU2 #LPUTV “From The Inside” Phoenix & Chester

6.Watch LPU4-5 #LPUTV “Chester in Thailand, Part-1,2,3” He went to Thailand after the catastrophe of Tsunami. There is some heart touching stuff right there!

1. Acoustic Rockstar & Electric Rockstar

2. Chester & Piano

3. Can the Man get the ‘M’ adjustment please?

4. Vocal Room

5. Will write lyrics for food

6. Mike’s photo of CB at Laurel

7. Origins. Where is he?

8. CB & MS faders

9. Courtesy: LPA

10. Linkin Park & Indian ‘Origins’. Check the photo of Devi Saraswati.

“Saraswati (Sanskrit: सरस्वती, Sarasvatī) is the Hindu goddess of knowledge, music, arts, wisdom, and learning worshipped throughout Nepal and India”
Source: Saraswati - Wikipedia

1 Like

m_shinoda: “1997 or 1998…I think this was the first photo we ever took together. We had just told Chester that we wanted him to join the band. He said he was ready to move out from Arizona to L.A. We went to a pizza place near UCLA to hang out and talk about what to do next. The band was called Xero at the time, and we probably had less than a half a dozen songs. No flame tattoos yet, no red hair yet, most of us were still in college.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW78IPbgxkm/

*Edit Posting without permission of Mike. Please don’t mind. It’s 4:44 AM here in India. That reminds me, gotta turn it up to Jay’s 4:44 on Apple Music today.

Oh this one brings back lot of memories. Some of them are little embarrassing ones for the frat party. Still always loved their DVDs. Mike & Joe’s ART & Chester’s Tattoos.

On the side note, lot of people in India got the blue cover alternate version of Meteora. God knows whether will I ever be able to find that special edition blue color cover DVD of Meteora where Chester had sung “Breaking The Habit”.