No support act uk?

Guns n roses did nearly 3 hours 2 weeks ago.

Praying for a 2.5 hour setlist at birmingham now! SO damn excited! First LP show ever and could be one of the biggest to date! YES PLEASE!

Skeptical!! I still think it’s a surprise act to be announced when lp touch down in the uk. I would love for it to be a longer set though, so much good material that they could play for days if they could last it lol!!!

I don’t think that’s very likely (with the exception of Brixton). Two reasons, 1. The O2 wouldn’t misinform customers to keep a secret, and 2. Announcing a major support act would’ve helped ticket sales, so there is no logical reason to keep it a secret. Especially given how open they are about their US supports

1 Like

If you’re going to charge £65 plus you need to be doing at least 2 hours

Fair point TBH. The tickets were more than I was expecting, but we’ve all been willing to pay it so they were probably fairly priced given their longevity.

Yup, 2.5 hrs:
http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=12834

2 Likes

40 minutes longer than Berlin…One More Light is 35 minutes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) Full OML playthrough?

Well just to add more confusion to the mix, I’ve just had confirmation from the birmingham venue that our set time is just the 2 hours!! mannnnnnnnnnn thats not fair if london gets it much different! :frowning:

I think the problem here is that a lot of people are assuming and not getting proper details. The article by LP Live didn’t help matters. The O2 have said 8:30-11. But 11 is typically the curfew that the venue has to get everybody out of there. Birmingham have given what looks to be a more accurate stage time. Linkin Park 8:30-10:30. I don’t think they’ll play for 2.5 hours, as much as I’d like them to. But 2 hours is far more believable.

2 Likes

It would be good to know when there due on stage in London. …cant be bothered to get into town any earlier than absolutely necessary

Royal blood would be amazing :blush:

Was that in Kingston you saw them?

I think with a bit of waiting time here and there it will be the 2 and a half hours but yeah they won’t do a solid 2.5 hour show. Either way it will be amazing and I don’t doubt they’ll be a couple of surprise songs. So excited!

I looked at stormzys tour list and he’s not got anything lined up for next week so my fingers are crossed for him at Brixton.

No, Leicester O2 Academy. Amazing gig.

Sounds good, I saw them at a night club in Kingston last week and yeah their really good live

Green Day played 2 and half hours solid at Sheffield arena on Monday night. I see Stormzy has made a guest appearance at both 02 and Brixton Academy. Will he attend the only other Uk show?

I wouldn’t assume he will otherwise that only leaves room for disappointment.

Yes I guess he lives in London so both gigs would be local for him. I originally had tickets for Manchrster Arena and there was no support act there. TBH I would rather have LP play extra than some support act!

People were hoping for a much longer set in London but it didn’t happen. I’d expect a 1 hour 45min set tomorrow!