No support act uk?

No, not yet

On Twitter, the O2 said no support is planned, 8.30 start and 10pm finish.

properly shocked they haven’t managed to organise us any support band or given us any clear info on times yet! very poor! i saw the twitter post also, but why just tweet someone it instead of making it public on the website etc. crazy

1 Like

It’s London… we’re definitely in for some surprises you guys… at least for the Brixton show.

I’ll be VERY surprised if you don’t have a support from somebody amazing at Brixton. Royal Blood have no shows that night and we know how much Mike loves them. I’ve recently seen them at a special show in my home time with less than 1800 people and it was amazing. I hope it’s them.

To be honest, I don’t care about support acts. It’s LP, I don’t need anyone else.

Maybe Stormzy will make an appereance.

1 Like

Maybe. I don’t really like him too much, think his verse on GG is quite weak, but then again I’m not going to the London show so it doesn’t matter lol.

Just had a confirmation email from ticketmaster, no support act at the O2. Shocking…

LP have said that we’ll get a longer set because of that. The O2 says LP on between 8:30 and 11. Now I’m sure they’ll probably finish around 10:30, but even so, I’d take an extra long LP set over a support band any day

1 Like

Where have they said we get a longer set? I’m sceptical :man_shrugging:

It’s on LP Association’s Twitter feed

The O2 said so in their Twitter page.

“keen to do a longer set” so let’s not get our hopes up haha they’ll have to rehearse an extra 5? songs which they might not be able to do given their busy schedule! I hope Mike does some Fort Minor solo stuff <3

They could do all the swap out songs instead of picking one. No rehearsal needed.

1 Like

I’m sure they won’t disappoint, but we’ll see. FM would be lovely!

True, it’ll be a 2 hour+ concert though which must be sooo draining. What is the longest they’ve ever performed?

Not sure… I could easily do a 2.5 hour show if they were able to go that long (I know they won’t). They’ve been my favourite band for 17 years. I don’t see a long show as having any negatives, it’s all good in my eyes. They’ve got the material.

ahhh don’t get me wrong, I’d stay for a 24hour concert if they did one! Just curious if Chester could hold out that long!

1 Like

Seeing that their set right now is about 1 hour and 45min, I bet they can do an extra 15-20min. They’ll change up the set accordingly.

They could easily get through it. Metallica play for like 3 hours every nught, and those guys have years on LP