No crawling on setlists?

anyone else bummed out that crawling isn’t on the set? taking my friend who is a huge lp fan to cincy and kinda sad it’s not on their for her, since i saw them a few years ago. also sad blackout got replaced.

I didn’t really mind because they played song that they don’t usually play, but that’s my opinion

yea I wish they had blackout and crawling then I would have been so happy

Dude, as far as I’m concerned, I really don’t care what they play because I love every song they’ve written. I don’t know if you saw this, but on the Honda Civic Tour’s page on Facebook, Chester explained your very concern. He said in the beginning stages of LP, they would write an album for a year or so, then polish it, then tour it for 2-3 years then do that process over again. He continued to say, on those tours, they got to point where they were so sick of those songs in the set-list that they “never wanted to play them again”. I know for a fact that Crawling and Blackout are two of those songs. They are both really good songs but there are others that need to be played live. Think about how rare a song like “Pushing Me Away” or “Lying From You” is played live.

I agree. At the show I went to (Jones beach) they played With You, part of QWERTY, and Points of authority. Like, when was the last time they played that?

crawling is understandable from a getting tired of it point, but blackout? it’s been played 26 times total. sadly i missed it on the last tour when they cancelled cinncinnati, can’t wait for wednesday tho. still holding out for m&g heh. haven’t seen them since like 2001 or so

I agree. At the show I went to (Jones beach) they played With You, part of QWERTY, and Points of authority. Like, when was the last time they played that?

I think it’s sad that there is no the messenger or wretches and kings
maybe it’s because there were so much bad criticism for ATS

Yeah… I must admit that was a little disappointing. They actually closed with that song on the 2011 tour.

Just as long as I get to see them live, they can play whatever they feel like

For me it’s not a problem for a North American Tour but in the end of the year they’ll be playing in Brazil and South Africa, places that they normally don’t go, so for us listen songs like Crawling is VERY important

[quote=espltd3441]I didn’t really mind because they played song that they don’t usually play, but that’s my opinion
[/quote]
AMEN…LIKE A PLACE FOR MY HEAD…QWERTY PART!!! ECT…

I’m glad they dropped it for a little awhile, they can always bring it back in a future tour.

they probably made that choice because change is good
and they got soooo many songs
… let other songs also have a chance man! xD

I do hope that they’ll play it when they’re touring South Africa! That is my all time favorite and will just complete the awesome experience!

I hope so too…

but this setlist looks a bit different from out expectations…
setlist (external link)