No 1 understands y im a hardcore lp fan

IVE SAID IT MANY TIMES AND I’LL SAY IT AGAIN LUV THE COMMENTS LUV READING THAT IM NOT ALONE THAX FOR SHARING UR THOUGHTS GUYS…MYTIEMO I THOUGHT WAS READING SOMETHING I DIDN’T REMEMBER PUTTING LOL IT WAS UR COMMENT I WAS READING ITS EXACTLY WHAT IM GOING THRU ON FACEBOOK EVERONE INCLUDING MY HUBBY IS GETTING TIRED OF ME COUNTING DOWN MY DAYS BUT I DONT CARE WAT THEY SAY AND I MAKE IT VERY CLEAR IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEY CAN DELETE ME LOL I WONT LOSE SLEEP OVER IT ITS MY FIRST LP CONCERT AS WELL IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR 12 YRS HELL YEA IMA BE EXCITED AND MY SONS VERY FIRST CONCERT IM GLAD IT’S A LP ONE WELL MY COUNTDOWN HAS ENDED TOMARO WER HEADED TO HOUSTON …CAN’T WAIT TO SHARE ME EXPIENCE WITH YA \m/

IMMA FIRIN’ MA LAZOR

I understand the fact that not everyone likes the same type of music. But I can not undersand why people would not see the ‘greatness’ of Linkin Park (even if it’s not their type of music). How exactly have they sold out for example? They make music they believe in, support causes they believe in even more and have a fantastic rapport with their fans. Even if a person doesn’t appreciate the music surely a person should be able to take a step back and appreciate the work that Linkin Park do and the music that they make?

Even though this is a reply to the previous posts, obviously it’s not aimed at anyone here! And I know I keep replying to this thread, but I really am amazed that people would comment on another person’s taste in music in the ways that they do! At least we have the LPU to share the love :smiley:

Well said perky I couldn’t have said it better myself