Next Tour of LP / Where they should have to play a show

[quote=StanleyElite]Same Germany is a must hopefully near Munich!!!
PLUS a summit in Germany would be AMAZING :slight_smile: If possible near Munich again^^[/quote]

Please one in Cologne, itā€™s big enough and near to my hometown, so why not ? [biggrin]

[quote=Jats][quote=StanleyElite]Same Germany is a must hopefully near Munich!!!
PLUS a summit in Germany would be AMAZING :slight_smile: If possible near Munich again^^[/quote]

Please one in Cologne, itā€™s big enough and near to my hometown, so why not ? [biggrin]

Cardiff =D

Italy, I would love to see them this year too :smiley:

CLEVELAND!!! THEY SKIPPED US ON THE LAST TOUR. [sad][sad]

Iā€™ve never been to a Linkin Park gig, indeed any gig. Iā€™d love it for them to come to the 02 in London, England, but I feel sorry for the countries that donā€™t get them at all. :frowning:

It would be great if they come to Cologne, Dortmund or Duesseldorf:) Of course they should go to the other countries in Europe, too:)

Yesā€¦pro Cologne (Lanxess Arena would be great)

Yesā€¦pro Cologne (Lanxess Arena would be great)[/quote]

Would be indeed. Last concert rocked there :slight_smile:

Would be indeed. Last concert rocked there :)[/quote]

I was on there 2 times. Really great soung there :wink:

[quote=Jats]

I hope that we see them in Czech Republic - Brno Velodromā€¦ they forget on us :smiley: !!!

I know theyā€™ve already been here once before, but I really hope they come back to the North East of the UK again.

They havenā€™t played in West Texas (USA). There are quite a few dedicated fans here. Travelling to Houston requires traversing 600 miles (or 965 km). I would love to see LP in concert! Please come to West Texas!

They should come back in Belgium of course

Would be indeed. Last concert rocked there :)[/quote]

I was on there 2 times. Really great soung there ;-)[/quote]

Was there only once since I couldnā€™t travel before to see them but yeah, it was awesome

yeahā€¦I agree

[quote=Katrin]I hope that we see them in Czech Republic - Brno Velodromā€¦ they forget on us :smiley: !!!
[/quote]

Brnoā€¦oh no
Prague is the best for LP show

Argentina!!!
We would love to see LP again over here.