News on new LP album

Mike Shinoda has been interviewed by UK-based magazine, Rock Sound.

Below is the link to the article (via www.lpassociation.com - best unofficial fansite by far).

Here are a couple of quotes from the article that excite me…

“what we’ve got so far is really exciting for us. It simultaneously moves forward while also embracing the past.”

“With this record the lyrics have less of a political slant and there is more personal drive behind the words.”

“The last record was more of a concept record, it demanded attention and slowing down to get with it, but this album has more of an immediate rush.”

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up on the article. I definitely like the sound of “this album has more of an immediate rush” and “edited sounds, loops, and atmospheres.” I can’t wait to hear more about it as they get closer to finishing the album.

That’s awesome! I can’t wait until it comes out. I just know that it’s going to be epic.

Oh Mike, it’s really exciting for us as well. =DDD

Now that sounds pretty awesome! I can’t wait foe some previews now!

Can’t wait! :’) I’m pretty sure that it’s going to be awesome like everything that Linkin Park always do.

Oh my gosh i´m so nervous when i think about it…what will it be next time???

It’s going to be awesome. Just like every album/songs they made! :smiley:

I can’t wait!

It sounds like this new album is going to be amazing. I think very much like ‘Blackout’ maybe?. Fast paced - atmos - some glimpses of HT/Meteora era.

Very much looking forward to it. And with all these LP shows in late May / June - it can only suggest that the album will be released / a single released before those shows?

Thanx paul,thats one post sure to get every one exited!!! W:-)

Thank you :slight_smile: pretty happy to hear that :wink: this album is going to be amazing -

Thanks for the update dude! :smiley: it’s sounds interresting ^.^

Can’t wait the new album! I’m sure that the album will be awesome! And thank you for the news :slight_smile:

Thanks you! So excited to hear the new music!!!

It will be awesome!!! I’m sure

thanks for this m8. I cant wait to hear the album.

wow sounds great :slight_smile:
looking forward to it and im really excitet :S
can’t wait until it’s released