New York LPUers

If you’re an NY LPUer, comment. Your region(Long Island, Fire Island, etc.)

I lived in Astoria, Queens, New York my entire life. When I was 14 I moved to Pompton Lakes, New Jersey where I still currently live. I still visit Astoria A LOT and frequently though lol

I am :slight_smile: I’m in Howard Beach, Queens.

Live around the Flushing area in Queens. College Point to be exact.

I live around the Ozone Park Area which is literally like 5 mins away from Howard Beach :3

[quote=Woco21]I live around the Ozone Park Area which is literally like 5 mins away from Howard Beach :3

You rang?

I’m not like all you cool people that live in the city, I’m upstate.

By the way, are you guys all going to the Summit?

I’m going to the summit

yup I am going to the summit !!

[quote=LP13413]You rang?

[quote=LP13413]You rang?

[/quote]

I’m going to the Summit, I just haven’t figured out how I’m gonna get there -_-, dunno if anyone’s willing to carpool xD lol

I’m going to the Summit!

Westbury, Long Island. Not many people have heard of LP so I’ll assume I’m the biggest fan in the neighborhood.

I’m going to the Jones Beach concert.

[quote=LP13413]You rang?

By the way, are you guys all going to the Summit?[/quote]

How far upstate? My cousin lives in Wallkill and I usually head up there a couple times in the summer.

I couldn’t get tickets for the summit :frowning: Was driving when they went on sale.

I was born and raised in LES, Manhattan but two years ago I moved in with my boyfriend (now my husband) in Woodside, Queens…

I actually used my zip code in my name. It also says it if you scroll over my face haha

New York is the best!
Especially because the master of collectors - Mr. Will lives there!

I’m from The Bronx, not attending the summit but will be seeing them at Mohegan Sun on 8/12/12