New Years Resolutions

It would be easier to say what I don’t want to change… Maybe I could summarize everything to “I just want to be happy”… It includes everything…

3 Likes

15727040_10210390468171334_8429480152004246800_n

This suits me!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

I am going to try again this year to be less Eeyore. Laugh at the wrong around me. Stop trying to control the chaos around me. :sunny:

1 Like

Yes it’s going to be a long stretch of cold unfortunately Thank God the sun is out. I just shoveled about an inch of snow and more on the way I am an hour North of Milwaukee and 2 hours north of Green Bay Right now its -6 windchill -27 brrrrrrrrrr Just ate breakfast Now going to go to the store. Then staying home

3 Likes

Haha! Nice one :smiley::smiley:

I really don’t know what resolution i am making this year. I didn’t make any since 3-4 … i just have got long term goals…

Well @everyone ! I’ve got something for ya guys :smiley::smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

c5756e4279d0477c2377e36c45e7a8f5

Congratulations :tada::tada: to everyone. You guys have been very strong this year! Hats off and claps for everyone :clap::clap: great guys!!

Well no resolution so… this is it…

acce3263fd00459c0fe87fa2adb3d3a8

And you know what, i am soooooo Happy this new year! I’ve got new shoes!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
Yay!

An hour to go… :grinning: so guys… what are y’all doing in last moments of the year?!:blush::blush:

8 Likes

Spamming some threads Jaja.

1 Like

Yeppppyyyy same here! :heart:Haha! :grinning:

2 Likes

Done!

In process yet.

The others are in “standing by” for now…

4 Likes

Our resolutions are to #MakeChesterProud

3 Likes

So… how are the resolutions going? :joy: I’m just curious :grin:

1 Like

I can’t report on mine.

1 Like

I’m keeping running as much as I can.
I’m going in London in May.
I’m looking for an appartment (just waiting for my pay rise in order to know how much money I could pay to rent)

I didn’t make any! :wink:

Lol what happened?

Your resolution is to not have resolutions lol

Making plans I see. Good job :slight_smile:

Me neither

3 Likes

Oh good to see i am not the only one lol!

Mine is an oxymoron. Kinda tricky to give an update :stuck_out_tongue:

Why do you want to know that? :’( Jajaja jk. I can’t do anything else since the assault, but it’s Feb yet, so I have 10 months to try to end my resolutions :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Heeyo bro! Welcome home :hugs: It will be- I feel it, and nice ya here rn- how are you? @Ironsoldier16

Ot: I made no resolution :stuck_out_tongue:

Check out your email in like 5 minutes :wink:

1 Like

Alright :blush:

1 Like