New tour announcement?

[quote=Ginger]I hope this is a joke thread. People are too serious and don’t understand sarcasm.
[/quote]

Seems like a lot of people dont understand it dont they? haha

1 Like

[quote=Sian Howells][quote=lpfmfan][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]

they will do a PR in the next year i guess or at least 2013
[/quote]

They did one this year, that would be unlikely I think.
I think they will do their World Tour like in 2010.[/quote]

PR in europe and PR in USA are so different, USA didn’t have PR since 2008 :confused:

1 Like

[quote=lpfmfan][quote=Sian Howells][quote=lpfmfan][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]

[/quote]

PR in europe and PR in USA are so different, USA didn’t have PR since 2008 :confused:

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=lpfmfan][quote=Sian Howells][quote=lpfmfan][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I prefer the us PR and what i dont get is they could do the 2 stage pr in europ as there is plenty of room for 2 stages and more bands. I think lp like europ pr as they make more money from just a few stages then a big massive tour

1 Like

hmm … I don’t know about the stages, but I think they could do some more PRs in Europe too. I’m not quite sure, but the first and only PRs in Germany I heard about had been in 2010 … am I mistaken ?

1 Like

hmm … I don’t know about the stages, but I think they could do some more PRs in Europe too. I’m not quite sure, but the first and only PRs in Germany I heard about had been in 2010 … am I mistaken ?[/quote]

2008 :wink: Berlin, Düsseldorf mannheim and München :wink:

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][/quote]

There was PR this year to 3 german ones and one in finland.

And the uk PR could have 2 stages as the uk has loads of festivals every year and most of them festivals have atleast 3 stages so there is anough room for everythink

1 Like

There was PR this year to 3 german ones and one in finland.

And the uk PR could have 2 stages as the uk has loads of festivals every year and most of them festivals have atleast 3 stages so there is anough room for everythink[/quote]

yeah i know.
But i def. think the us ones are better. they “grew up” in the states (PR) so its kinda a usa thing for me (even if i am from germany)

1 Like

[quote=Sian Howells]
I prefer the us PR and what i dont get is they could do the 2 stage pr in europ as there is plenty of room for 2 stages and more bands. I think lp like europ pr as they make more money from just a few stages then a big massive tour[/quote]
Yeah I prefer US PR, though I’ve never experienced the Europe PR but from what I saw it just isn’t the same lol, and they could do the multiple stage thing in Europe but maybe it’s more costly in Europe? I dunno, I think where the PR show is at here is a decent piece of land but Europe festivals have a massive space so I can imagine it being more costly, then again the amount of people that would go though…might balance the costs. idk -.-

[quote=lpfmfan][quote=Sian Howells]
I prefer the us PR and what i dont get is they could do the 2 stage pr in europ as there is plenty of room for 2 stages and more bands. I think lp like europ pr as they make more money from just a few stages then a big massive tour[/quote]
Yeah I prefer US PR, though I’ve never experienced the Europe PR but from what I saw it just isn’t the same lol, and they could do the multiple stage thing in Europe but maybe it’s more costly in Europe? I dunno, I think where the PR show is at here is a decent piece of land but Europe festivals have a massive space so I can imagine it being more costly, then again the amount of people that would go though…might balance the costs. idk -.-
[/quote]

They could make there money back i meen there was 55 thousand people at the uk PR so they could make money back from all the merch and tickets sold

1 Like

OMg! plzzz come to my countrie!!!11111ONEONEONE