New tour announcement?

Check out this tweet by Mike:

“Oh, you guys want us to play in your country? Thanks for tweeting, we’ll get on it right away.”

What do you think? Oh god I’m so excited…

1 Like

Mike Shinoda is hilarious when he’s this sarcastic.

It’s totally sarcasm. People spam twitter tour requests to the point of it becoming annoying.
People don’t understand that there’s more to touring than they think and it’s not easy or logistically feasible to go to some places of the world.

Tweeting, texting, or chatting tour requests is not how you get the band to play in your country. All people are achieving is annoying them.

1 Like

He doesn’t sound that nice and happy about all the fans screaming for a tour … but we’ll see. I hope for a European Tour, also the rest of the world, because if they do one, then please do a big one [lol]

[quote]Mike Shinoda is hilarious when he's this sarcastic.

It's totally sarcasm. People spam twitter tour requests to the point of it becoming annoying.
People don't understand that there's more to touring than they think and it's not easy or logistically feasible to go to some places of the world.

Tweeting, texting, or chatting tour requests is not how you get the band to play in your country. All people are achieving is annoying them. [/quote]

THAT’S what my first thought was.

1 Like

[quote=KATHYxx]Mike Shinoda is hilarious when he’s this sarcastic.

It’s totally sarcasm. People spam twitter tour requests to the point of it becoming annoying.
People don’t understand that there’s more to touring than they think and it’s not easy or logistically feasible to go to some places of the world.

Tweeting, texting, or chatting tour requests is not how you get the band to play in your country. All people are achieving is annoying them.
[/quote]
Damn…you are probably right. I know that it’s annoying for them. Didn’t use my brain while reading this…:frowning:

1 Like

Yeah its sarcasm. He’s asked nicely for people not to spam his feed, I guess it must be annoying.

1 Like

Pure sarcasm. xD
i bet he us just annoyed by fans asking “Do you come to my country?” he said it soo often that he doesn’t want to hear it

1 Like

Totally sarcasm [lol]

They just finished the ATS World Tour, i think it would be a little bit too soon for a new tour. Let the guys relax for a little while, they truly deserve it [wink]

1 Like

Seems mike and dave are pissed @twitter :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I honestly wouldn’t expect another tour until the next album’s released

LOL

Phoenix:
I mean I’d love to play your backyard/city/country, but I don’t schedule our shows. Requests should go to @joehahnLP , he’s in charge.
And if you’d like me to follow you on twitter, that request goes to @m_shinoda , he’s in charge of who I follow.

Shinoda:
1.) On behalf of @phoenixlp, thanks for your requests. You will all be followed after we sort out the next tour.

And I’ve done a horrible thing with the StupidFight. StupidFight is stupid.

1 Like

[quote=KATHYxx]LOL

Phoenix:
I mean I’d love to play your backyard/city/country, but I don’t schedule our shows. Requests should go to @joehahnLP , he’s in charge.
And if you’d like me to follow you on twitter, that request goes to @m_shinoda , he’s in charge of who I follow.

Shinoda:
1.) On behalf of @phoenixlp, thanks for your requests. You will all be followed after we sort out the next tour.

And I’ve done a horrible thing with the StupidFight. StupidFight is stupid.

1 Like

I love when Mike and Dave make these conversations on the twitter xD And the photos of Joe are cool.
I miss Chester =/

1 Like

What exactly do you mean by that ?

1 Like

[quote=Jats][quote=Amanda Kriguer]
I miss Chester =/
[/quote]

What exactly do you mean by that ?[/quote]

she misses him on stage i guess

1 Like

[quote=Jats][quote=Amanda Kriguer]
I miss Chester =/
[/quote]

IDK,

but Chester was practically the first member of LP to get a twitter, and he used it a lot.
People hurt his feelings too much, and they keep making demands of him. He once said that after being idle a long time, and before going back into idle again. We’ll probably not see very much of him on twitter anymore.

1 Like

EDIT I found it, but you misunderstood him Kathy:

“Just to be clear: Lame comments don’t get me down, my feelings don’t get hurt, they just make me not want to tweet. I will do my best to increase my tolerance for that kind of stuff. Because I do like chatting with most of you”.

Earlier though he did say:

“I will make a point to update more often. I don’t tweet because I get annoyed by comments like “I hate you, you didn’t reply to me”. That shit drives me nuts. I wish there was a way to pre-block assholes. I will try not not to let that stuff bother me as much”.

Some LP fans are horrible. The band are human beings, not robots.

1 Like

[quote=KATHYxx][quote=Jats][quote=Amanda Kriguer]
I miss Chester =/
[/quote]

IDK,

but Chester was practically the first member of LP to get a twitter, and he used it a lot.
People hurt his feelings too much, and they keep making demands of him. He once said that after being idle a long time, and before going back into idle again. We’ll probably not see very much of him on twitter anymore.
[/quote]

What a pity … I kind of feel guilty and bad for Chester … he’s so sensible, how could anyone even try to hurt him ? Damn … I can’t believe this right now … we are fans, how could this happen ? He must have been so frustrated … [sad]

1 Like

[quote=Gonzalenz]Check out this tweet by Mike:

“Oh, you guys want us to play in your country? Thanks for tweeting, we’ll get on it right away.”

What do you think? Oh god I’m so excited…[/quote]
Hope you didn’t believe he was serious [mrgreen]

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Gonzalenz]Check out this tweet by Mike:

[/quote]
For a few minutes I did… It’s not like I don’t get sarcasm (my name is not sheldon:))… But when it comes to LP nobody should make jokes about it.:slight_smile: I remember 2008 when I had tickets for 3 shows and a friend told me via cell phone they are doing a additional show in my home town Mannheim. I said: “Don’t fool me. If you do, I’ll never talk to you again”.lol I was serious.

1 Like

[quote=Gonzalenz][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Gonzalenz]Check out this tweet by Mike:

1 Like