New to the Underground but not new to loving LP!

Hi all, new here and saying hello to everyone.

Reading through blogs and the forums and trying to figure everything out.

I bought my tickets to the Noblesville, IN Aug 25th concert and am so excited! It’s been almost 11 years since I last was able to be in the same area as they were coming to perform in! It also is going to be my 30th birthday present and I don’t think I could get any better of a present than to see LP and Incubus in concert right after I have my birthday.

Anyone got any blogs I MUST read?

Welcome to LPU! :))

welcome :slight_smile:

Hi! I just joined lpu too. I live in California though. I’m going to my first LP concert in September! So excited!! Wanna add me as a friend? :slight_smile:

Welcome on board :smiley:

Hi Cory nice to meet u… :smiley:

new poopies
everywhere

Hi, I’m new too, so I’m also just getting used to where everything is :slight_smile:

X

welcome to LPU!

its great you gonna see them live again!

Welcome! I am kinda new here as well. And I going to see LP live in ten days! I am soooo excited! And so nervous to see if me or any of my friends get selected for the meet and greet! I truly hope one of us gets to go! :slight_smile:

Welcome to LPU!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!! :smiley:

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]welcome to LPU!

its great you gonna see them live again!

Just joined here too. Living in north east england, and can’t wait for next uk tour. Was at the Newcastle gig on nov 5th 2010, but had back spasms, and was forced to sit in the seats [cry]
Moshing next time!

i bet she does

xD

I’m new here too! Nice to meet you Cory :wink:

im new as well!! its really intersting having an lpu account isnt it?

Hello!!! everyone;)

HELLLOOO Cory :>

I’m new too. Tryna explore to get up to date around this site :slight_smile:
From Sinagporeeeeeeeeeee~

hi, i’m newwwww!!