New song? Lies, Greed, Misery

Just found this
BRAMBLES
It’s gonna be so cool!

Strange song… Chester sounds like Justin Bieber… WTF IS THAT?

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin]Strange song… Chester sounds like Justin Bieber… WTF IS THAT?
[/quote]

ur on the road to misery -.-

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin]Strange song… Chester sounds like Justin Bieber… WTF IS THAT?

Yeah I got a download of Lies Greed Misery last night, its cool me thinks.

I wrote a blog about it last night… (this one, if you wanna read it
In short, it sounded “strange” to me. (I said strange, not awful or stuff like that…).
Even if I don’t like too much electronic stuff (and that’s why at the beginning I was a bit dazed, and I was like “wtf? o.O” lol), listening to it again and again, I kinda started liking it LOL
it’s not the kinda song I’ve loved since the first time I’ve listened to it… It took me some time (and some plays) to “digest” it, to “realize” it, understand it, to accept it, to find all the things I could like in it… But in the end (LOL), I think it’s not bad :wink:
It reminds me of Wretches And Kings, Blackout and A Place For My Head (mostly the last part…). And a bit of Razors Out and The Raid soundtrack too. Oh, and last but not least, maybe also something from Reanimation…

[quote=Ema_(HybridMeteora)]
In short, it sounded “strange” to me. (I said strange, not awful or stuff like that…).
Even if I don’t like too much electronic stuff (and that’s why at the beginning I was a bit dazed, and I was like “wtf? o.O” lol), listening to it again and again, I kinda started liking it LOL
it’s not the kinda song I’ve loved since the first time I’ve listened to it… It took me some time (and some plays) to “digest” it, to “realize” it, understand it, to accept it, to find all the things I could like in it… But in the end (LOL), I think it’s not bad :wink:
It reminds me of Wretches And Kings, Blackout and A Place For My Head (mostly the last part…). And a bit of Razors Out and The Raid soundtrack too. Oh, and last but not least, maybe also something from Reanimation…[/quote]

I had almost the same reaction, it took a while to really feel the song. The lyrics are awesome. I kinda expected a little bit of “wtf is this” shock because they are trying new stuff (they’ve said so). For those who don’t like it listen to it with open ears and an open heart.

Today, I received a download of the song as a reward for being in the top 10,000 sharers.

The song is really good. I would really recommend that you look it up if you haven’t heard it.

Yeah, same feeling. I don´t like it when I hear it the first time. But now I´m listen to the song again and again and again… Now it sounds to me awesome. I like it :slight_smile:

It’s awesome, I think every song will have that fresh new sound that everyone will love.

Awesome song i’m addicted to it…Go LP…it’s a song almost like blackout in a strange way hybrid between Hybrid theory and ATS…Awesome

[quote=Shadow][quote=Ema_(HybridMeteora)]
It reminds me of Wretches And Kings, Blackout and A Place For My Head (mostly the last part…). And a bit of Razors Out and The Raid soundtrack too. Oh, and last but not least, maybe also something from Reanimation…[/quote]

I had almost the same reaction, it took a while to really feel the song. The lyrics are awesome. I kinda expected a little bit of “wtf is this” shock because they are trying new stuff (they’ve said so). For those who don’t like it listen to it with open ears and an open heart.

[/quote]
Yeah, exactly… You have to listen to it with open ears, open heart, open mind to understand/feel it… and not to just stop at the first listening…
Btw yeah, the lyrics are really awesome and powerful…