New song demo! New album within the year!

I figured I’d share this here, since it’s become a tradition to share my music on this forum. You’re all so kind, and supportive. <3

This is a new style for me. Sort of thrash, Sort of stonery. It’s just a demo, so th esound can/may change upon the final production.

Enjoy!

7 Likes

I’ll listen to it later, ok? Happy New Year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a real album not a demo at all sounds awesome :grin:

1 Like

No problem! Happy ne wyear to you too!

Haha, shucks. Thank you very much!

1 Like

I’m listening it rn. I love its energy and its production. Congratulations man!

1 Like

I like the bass playing - let us hear more :guitar:

4 Likes

This :heart_eyes:

I really like this song!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: The rhythm and whole song! :heart_eyes: :grin:

3 Likes

You’re all so kind! I’m really you all like it. I’ve got so much more on the way too! If you subscribe to my channel you be able to more as I come out with more. Sometimes I forget to share on this forum, so it’s the most stable way to follow me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just checked on spotify… :grin:

1 Like

I might still be on Spotify… I have to renew my Distrokid. Money happens to be th eissue with that atm. haha.

1 Like

Catchy chorus! I like this style a lot, keep it coming

1 Like

Will do! Thank you Ricky!

1 Like

I like it. Really good!

I guess I’m already subscribed to your channel :thinking: link?

1 Like

Here’s my channel link <3

4 Likes

Reading your comments <3

7 Likes

update!

4 Likes

Quick update, as requested by a few people on here!

I am purchasing a new guitar next Thursday, with intention to write songs for my album with it. It’s be the first 7-String I’ve ever owned, or played. Very exciting!

While I was for next Thursday to arrive, I am planning some extra things for the album, as well as building my website back up. My website has been de-commissioned for own 7 months, and I feel I’m ready to make it better than it used to be.

Aside from new things, I have fixed up a few of my Project guitars, Repaired one for a friend, and am reaching out/hunting a new neck for one on my special project guitars. Price is a very big deciding factor in most of my projects, as a very low budget is what I work with.

I also tuned my Patreon up a bit more for those who wish to support me on a deeper level: https://www.patreon.com/the3rdtauskofficial

And to end off this update, I also did a cover of “PAranoid” by Black Sabbath! Check it out, and don’t forget to sub to see more!

Thanks everyone!

7 Likes

Cool! We’re happy to see your progress! Keep us updated please! :smile: :muscle: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like