New Single and Merchandise

I think you mean Mike Shinoda, he’s releasing a new album in June and playing concerts :slight_smile:

1 Like

@rickvanmeijel Yea thats what I meant and ku do u know when his concerts are? Just wondering! :heartpulse::joy:

To keep up with concerts, I always check LPLive on twitter and their website. Here’s a list of all upcoming shows so far: http://lplive.net/shows/mikeshinoda

There’re several threads about MS shows here as well

2 Likes

@rickvanmeijel Thank you for the info!:heartpulse::revolving_hearts::gift_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :smiley:

@rickvanmeijel U seem nice. Can I ask u a question?:innocent:

Oh well, I try to be :smile: ask away

@rickvanmeijel How long have u been a Linkin Park fan?

There’s also Mike’s website mikeshinoda.com

1 Like

For about 10 years I think. I got interested around 2008, then didn’t really pay attention during A Thousand Suns, then became a big fan when Living Things came out.

The LPU merchandise isn’t exactly new, they are from past years of the fan club, but it is still cool. I bought a handful of both pins

@rickvanmeijel Thats cool. I got into it because of my dad. How old are you currently?

Your dad must be very cool then :smiley:
I’m 20, and you?

My dad is preaty cool. He listens to lots of metal music but I liked Linkin Park the best out of all of them. I’m 7 years younger than you. I’m 13. Preaty young, I guess. :frowning_face::ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi hows ur day been going?

You’re most likely going to get a response to a post like this somewhere else like this topic:

It seems you may be new to using a forum, and there’s nothing wrong with that, just pointing you in the right direction!

2 Likes

Thanks for the notice! And I am new to this as you can already tell. Im such a pro! Im playing though, but I do need some more guide around here.

1 Like

There’s a bot you can message that helps you get to know the forum a little better

@discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Thank you.