New member - long-time fan

Hi, I’m a new member! Although I was browsing and writing to these forums for about two months already. I haven’t properly say ‘hello’ yet, because I didn’t know where to do it, but then I noticed everyone makes a new topic when they come, so here is mine! :slight_smile: Hope I’m not spaming too much :slight_smile:

I am from Slovakia, Košice and I listen to LP since their beginning, 2000’s Crawling was my first and instant love, I was 16 then. Until LP I was listening to poppy bands such as Modern Talking :laughing: so you can imagine how they taught me to like heavy and high quality music :slight_smile: After that I was listening to LP almost every day.

I’m a huge fan but I never got money to buy the membership. In June I was at my first LP concert in Prague and after that I was so happy that I finally decided to pay the membership (without my husband’s knowing :joy:) - hoping that one day they’ll choose me for meet&greet and I will be able to meet Chester :slight_smile: So finally, here I am :slight_smile:

I want to say that I was really surprised how great the LPU community is. You all helped me through tough times after Chester’s death and I thank you all for that. Your stories and kind words feel like a family. LP really teaches us how to live properly :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey, welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: Any recommendations for me? :smiley:

Depends what the recommendation is for.

This forum of course :slight_smile:

We’ve got quite a few game threads you might like. Otherwise just have a look around and see what you like.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome… I’m odeliya

1 Like

Hello!!Nice to meet you here! :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the family :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

Nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there! Welcome to the LPU Forum where the first rule is have fun, share and do bullying hahaha I am kidding with the last. Feel free to check out the game area and the gallery. Any question I’m here to help in all I can.

1 Like

Thank you and nice to meet you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to meet you too. I hope to see you more over here :wink:

2 Likes

Will do my best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello my name is Karine !!

1 Like

Hi! Nice to meet you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice To meet you too :blush: