New, hi, havin a hard time lately

Lol, I stay up WAY too late so sometimes I catch some of them on twitter as they wake up. CA, huh? Dinner time for you then?

I saw CA is having fires again, everyone okay?

2 Likes

We have enough sleepless Europeans to help out during our nights. :grin:
Its 3:17 in the morning here. :hugs:

5 Likes

Welcome you @lplove - I hope your nomen est omen :yellow_heart: enjoy your time here :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, they’re doing controlled power outages to try to avoid more but it’s ca, it’s unavoidable with the winds this time of year :grimacing:
It’s been nothing like last year though so grateful for that :blush:
For my part, I’m dead center in The Valley so everything happens about an hour away from me
Thanks for the thoughts :blush:

Same way here :grimacing: went to sleep at 4 and woke at 7 :crazy_face:

How are you doing today?
Happy to see you coming back often :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Thx, I am. Latin huh? Lol :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol :joy: good shot :grin:- seems you’re at the right place :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey frambat :hugs: haven’t seen your answer before @framos1792

2 Likes

Yea, I saw about the controlled power outages. Sux but better than the uncontrollable fires, which were def crazy last year!
3 hrs sleep?!? Jeez, lol.
I’m okay today, thx for asking. Yourself?
Yes, interesting topics here… which I really like. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m the Latin :sweat_smile: Mexican to be exact
Walker, is an awesome wonderful German lady :grin:

Hellooooo! :hugs:
I was avoiding spamming that one topic :grin:
I have to have some self restraint for at least one topic :innocent::joy:
All good here :blush: sunny, warm, can’t complain hehe
How’s it there? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

This by far! :sweat_smile:

Lol I’m very competitive so I had to win :stuck_out_tongue: jk

Yeahhhh! There’s a little of everything and if that’s not true then you go ahead and make it lol
It becomes customary to show up here after a while lol

And doing good here :blush: it’s been a weird week, but determined to go watch the joker this weekend :thinking: haha

1 Like

:joy::joy: restrictions ? Looooooooooooool and thanx, really nice compliment- spam on :stuck_out_tongue:

but honestly - @lplove our bat :bat: @framos1792 is a great, good looking guy with the heart exactly at the right place … and funny on top :+1:t2: one of the brightest lights inhere :grin:

4 Likes

Oh noooooo…
once she realizes I’m the ogre onion in here she’s gonna think you’re a liar lol
I’m all bad :crazy_face::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Lol, well I’m half PR but look completely caucasian until it’s summertime. The fall weather is def here and I don’t like it one bit!!! I like 80°+.
Hubby and I saw Joker last weekend, really good. Just remember, it’s NOT a batman movie!!! It’s called Joker for a reason. Lol :purple_heart:

Yes, I’ve come to learn @framos1792 :bat: is very amusing, lol!!!

1 Like

Awesomeeee!
Another Latina! Do you speak Spanish? :thinking:

Then it should be Florida or Ca! :grin:

Of course! I’d be aware if I was in it :crazy_face: unless they want Pattinson one :nauseated_face::woozy_face:

Mental and twisted like our own joker @IronSoldier16 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: he’s Guatemalan so another Latino haha

It’s so nice how you already know to identify me with the :bat: lol
Thank you though :blush:

Also, get your husband to join! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin:

1 Like

Welcome @lplove ! :smile: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Speak Spanish, not anymore… wish I kept up with it in college. :frowning: I love the language but at my age, think it’d be ridiculously hard for me to remember/learn more. :confused:

Then it should be Florida or Ca! :grin:

• 77°! Soooo jealous, it’s 57 here :cold_face::sob::sob::sob: Hubby and I do wanna move to Florida

I’d be aware if I was in it :crazy_face: unless they want Pattinson one :nauseated_face::woozy_face:

• Lol, don’t hate Pattison, ya never know how he’ll do.

Mental and twisted like our own joker @IronSoldier16

• Lol, I’m gonna have to start writing everyone down!

You are very much welcome. I’ll see what I can do but he’s not much of a social media person. Likes his games, news and bed! :roll_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl: Still love him though. :purple_heart:

1 Like

(crawls over everyone else)
Hello hooman, how are you doing now. I’m meme, your friendly neighborhood bunnie and if you ever need anyone to talk to or for someone to get attack or whateverfram anyone I can help.

6 Likes

And I already thought, dang, the newbies are lucky, you are not much around. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And now you too? :flushed:

2 Likes

:thinking: Still fixated on me little bunny…
keep being a good girl and don’t cause trouble to the newbies :grin:

2 Likes

Hey @lplove
We try to keep the forum as clean as possible. Means no creations of unnecessary topics.
As long as no one commented on your new Mike question topic, its still possible to delate it…:upside_down_face:
And that’s a question you can ask in a lot of fitting threats. :kissing_heart:

Take a hug! :hugs::green_heart:

1 Like