My thoughts on the new Single

So the new single, “Guilty All The Same” fear. Rakim. In my opinion, this is my favorite song by them. The intro is so hard, it makes me want to head Bang every time, and then the rhythm guitar comes in, it sends chills up my arms. Chester’s vocals are some of his best, yelling hard and it has an amazing and angry tone to it. Rakim’s verse isn’t bad, but it isn’t Mike Shinoda either. I’m not a much of rap fan, so I wasn’t very fond with their Jay-Z collaboration, but for some reason Rakim doesn’t annoy me. And the way he raps it fits amazing with the feel of the song. Seriously though, those drums were downright incredible, so hard and made the beat so much faster. Now the ending of this song, greatest thing I’ve ever heard. We’ve finally got a long guitar solo from Brad Delson backed up with Pheniox’s base and Robs hard drums. I’m not even kidding, head bang so hard at that part it’s rediculous. That’s just my opinion on the song. Thank you Linkin Park and Rakim for delivering my new favorite song. Care to share your thoughts?