My photography :)

Decided to just create a thread for all this instead of just creating a blog each time. In here ill be adding photos that ive taken over time. Im no professional photographer but i feel that i can be one day in the future :slight_smile:

I have a few on my profile, so i wont bother uploading them again, but here is my latest. Was taken around 12 midnight here in Australia where i live, there was no moon at all in the sky and was actually very hard to take a decent photo, which is completely opposite from what i expected. I had to use my ‘bulb’ setting on my camera and hold down the button to hold the lense open long enough to get something decent anyway here it is :slight_smile:

Thats a sick natural pic man ! maybe a little bit of Photoshop to inhance it, to let it look wonderful !
be sure all photographer use photoshop to add a small touch on it :wink: !
Keep your pic coming, and keep opening new thread for each [cool] hahaha or add it here :slight_smile: .

if u put this through photoshop and edit it, this picture would be more awesomer :3

This is raw image, nothing done to it, i normally do put them through photoshop, but i honestly wasnt happy with the results and quality of the shots. I’ll see what i can do with it, and re post it in here :slight_smile: i plan to take more photographs of the new moon on March 23rd :slight_smile: I look forward to it.

Fixed image :slight_smile:

Lots of starts [surprised] ! is this how the sky looks like in Australia ??
Wonderful view amazing !
looks good the editing :slight_smile: .

[quote=28thART]Lots of starts [surprised] ! is this how the sky looks like in Australia ??
Wonderful view amazing !
[/quote]

yeah i live in the country so the stars when there is no moon is amazing :slight_smile:

holds a gummie bear glass bottle to damien do it D:<

I’m almost jealous :smiley: In my town, there are no fucking stars. :confused: just a few. But i could never take a beutiful picture like that in my town ._.

[quote=intheend]if u put this through photoshop and edit it, this picture would be more awesomer :3

[quote=Damien Clarkson][quote=28thART]Lots of starts [surprised] ! is this how the sky looks like in Australia ??
Wonderful view amazing !

very neat