My new painting

I titled it ‘A Dancer in the Dark’

What do you think?

I like! I don’t actually like the dancer, but i like the different tones of red in the background… and how you painted the lights and shadows =)

I hope you like my comment !!! =$

I also like the peaceful expression on her face !!!

[quote=Ignacio Bennington Arg!]I also like the peaceful expression on her face !!!

[/quote]

Thank you…I used a crimson red and a burnt umber to make the background…mostly crimson red and just a little mixing with the burnt umber…and the right brush!

Awesome!!!

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]Awesome!!!
[/quote]

Thank you! It too roughly 4 hours to make…is that bad…I wonder? hmm maybe I rush a little but I don’t know!

you surprise me every time:) your paintings are incredible!

Thank you! Painting always seems to put me in a better mood!

[quote=Michelle][quote=ANVANOPPENS]Awesome!!!
[/quote]

Thank you! It too roughly 4 hours to make…is that bad…I wonder? hmm maybe I rush a little but I don’t know![/quote]
Not at all. You take as much time as needed. Some work requires more time than other (depends on either how fluent you are with painting or how much detail work it demands…). It didn’t seem to me like “rushed” at all. Well done. [smile]

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Michelle][quote=ANVANOPPENS]Awesome!!!
[/quote]

Thank you! It too roughly 4 hours to make…is that bad…I wonder? hmm maybe I rush a little but I don’t know![/quote]
Not at all. You take as much time as needed. Some work requires more time than other (depends on either how fluent you are with painting or how much detail work it demands…). It didn’t seem to me like “rushed” at all. Well done. [smile]
[/quote]

Thanks…so I know I’m thinking of adding falling stars…what do you think?

[quote=Michelle][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Michelle][quote=ANVANOPPENS]Awesome!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks…so I know I’m thinking of adding falling stars…what do you think?[/quote]
Ok, make sure it stays subtle.

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Michelle][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Michelle][quote=ANVANOPPENS]Awesome!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks…so I know I’m thinking of adding falling stars…what do you think?[/quote]
Ok, make sure it stays subtle.
[/quote]
Will do!!

Oh thats nice :slight_smile:

[quote=Mieke_Bennoda]Oh thats nice :)[/quote] Awesome!!!Thanks!

Love the colors, and the texture more.
keep it up girl.