My Linkin Park tattoo

I’d really love to see any other LP tattoos that people have. I also wish I had gotten this somewhere where I could build around it as I have just grown more and more fond of this band over this last year.

Look cool, but why in that place ? maybe you want everyone to see it easily.
thanks for sharing with us your Tattoo.

[quote=28thART]Look cool, but why in that place ? maybe you want everyone to see it easily.
[/quote]

I don’t really want it on my leg and the majority of space is spoken for on my upper body. I do love having it on show and I really believe the band deserves to be promoted as much as possible :slight_smile:

looks awesome
maybe ill take a LP tattoo some day , i dont know xD

thats the thing, i dont know why ppl would go threw all that trouble to get a tattoo and to just hide it. im planning or thinking about getting one on the back of my neck but that is base from a tv show. it was on the ppls neck. and i want a tat on my right wrist :3

:3

As you can see from my Avi, I have one of lp’s guitars on the back of my right leg. It is the beggining of a big piece as i intend to get all the album covers and most possibly the drum set too [smile]

Thats awsome i totaly wanna get that same one but on my leg and with some differnt stuff to it [biggrin]

I love your perceings btw [cool]

[quote=SharinganIxU][quote=28thART]Look cool, but why in that place ? maybe you want everyone to see it easily.
[/quote]

I don’t really want it on my leg and the majority of space is spoken for on my upper body. I do love having it on show and I really believe the band deserves to be promoted as much as possible :)[/quote]

Yessss defffently my friend but i wanna also get a goods job so some places will make u cover that up or wont hire you all togetger… Thats what im afraid of thats why i wanna get in on my leg but on the arm im considering it cause they do disserve to be promoted as much as possible :slight_smile:

THIS IS MINE - THE SUNBURST GUITAR ON THE BACK OF MY RIGHT LEG

[quote=Graham ‘BOZ’ Hatton]THIS IS MINE - THE SUNBURST GUITAR ON THE BACK OF MY RIGHT LEG

looks awesome :slight_smile:
I definitely want one, too when I turn 18.
I just wanna be really sure, cause such a tattoo is a thing for life.
But I’d love to wear their logo or something on my body. :heart:

I like your LP tattoo and I see you have more!! I love it

I’m going to get one when I turn 18 :>

Great Dedication guys. [smile]

good it’s great [cool]

This is the start of my LP Leg sleeve

wow, simply beautiful :slight_smile:

Thats my Lp Tattoo