My background :blush:

Screenshot_2019-01-28-00-17-17

4 Likes

Reminds me of Brad’s phone lol.

2 Likes

Time to play snake! :star_struck::sweat_smile:

1 Like

@chigokurosaki - wondering what kind of telephone Brad has

@framos1792 - unfortunatelly there is no Snake here (billiards only). Nokia 206 has s good battery, internet, radio - everything you need. It was Nokia 3310 that had Snake. Snake-Nokia-3310 I used to have a greenish one.

By the way, I have Huawei Lite P10 as well and now I’m on.

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::confused: see this is why you’re only pretending to be hipster… if you’re going retro, it’s got to be OG :stuck_out_tongue::sweat_smile:

OG for Oh God, Old Gold or Original Gangsta? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Somebody called me??!! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face::joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Are you?

I don’t see granny anywhere. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Weeell…it’s a oooold story… but guys started call me gangsta granny… :roll_eyes: :crazy_face::see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: don’t know why…:rofl: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

It was your idea :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

:confused: confused with who is who and why

oh for real? :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

No worries, me is me! :crazy_face: :grin:

3 Likes

:see_no_evil:

me is me - that explains everything

1 Like

:grimacing: :sweat_smile:

You can’t be me as me is me

1 Like

Long story short, some of us on here took on the role as “heroes” and @lpfan61 is gangsta granny. I’m Deadpool, @framos1792 is Batman, @IronSoldier16 I think is still Ironman, @jrtrussell is Aqua Man, @melisLP is Harley Quinn. And of course me, Framos, and Ironsoldier are also the 3 onions of the forums.

4 Likes

What sane person willingly wants to be a hipster?

Gimme definition of ‘sane’ & ‘hipster’.

1 Like