My drawings =)

I’ve never learned to draw and I need original to see and copy, I can’t just imagine and take it from my head. What’s your opinion?=)

5 Likes

wow ur drawings are good ^^ i like them :smiley: i guess imagine and take it from head will come too one day :stuck_out_tongue:

Those are really amazing! you’re pretty good at it :slight_smile: I’ve drawn some of the BTH pics as well but yours are way better :slight_smile: As for the imagination…maybe some day you’ll be able to do something on your own. I think I couldn’t but sometimes I can some I don’t…depends on what you wanna draw and what you have on your head I guess

Thank you very much) I’m glad that you like)

Thank you) Yes you are right, and I think that one day I can draw something on my own)
By the way good luck to you in the drawing))

Thank you) Yes you are right, and I think that one day I can draw something on my own)
By the way good luck to you in the drawing))[/quote]

Hehe, thank you :slight_smile:

The hybrid Theory EP baby is perfect!!! Awesome Job!!!

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]The hybrid Theory EP baby is perfect!!! Awesome Job!!!
[/quote]

I really like the last one :slight_smile: good job!

Thanks)

I like this!
good job ;)!

1 Like

[quote=Nemesis]I’ve never learned to draw and I need original to see and copy, I can’t just imagine and take it from my head. What’s your opinion?=)

[/quote]

Their great! :D. Keep practicing and dont stop :slight_smile:

Awesome!

[quote=Sergio-LP-19][quote=Nemesis]

[/quote]
I like this!
good job ;)!
[/quote]

Thank you) This is my favorite picture)

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=Nemesis]I’ve never learned to draw and I need original to see and copy, I can’t just imagine and take it from my head. What’s your opinion?=)

[/quote]

Their great! :D. Keep practicing and dont stop :)[/quote]

Thanks I’ll try)

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]Awesome!
[/quote]

Thank you=)

Congratulations!!! your drawings are amazing!!! you may become a true artist!!!=D

Well this is more a hobby than a profession) Thank you very much)

Nice ones! Keep it up! [biggrin]

Drawing straight from your imagination is hard. I’m an art major and it’s hard for me to do it, but gridded drawing is a great starting point. It helps you develop the skills to look at an object as forms and shapes, rather than what that object is. Many times you will draw, lets say…a person. And as you get to the nose, the nose doesn’t look like a nose, but when you just let your arm do the drawing and not think about it as a nose, that’s when you’ll be successful and create the person as a whole more accurately. As you get used to drawing people, animals, objects, etc…you can use those forms that you learn as a pattern and develop the skills to draw straight from your imagination… It’s starting to get easier for myself and I’ve been drawing for about 12 years. Don’t doubt yourself and just do. After you create the whole, if there’s a little bit of an issue on the ear or leg or whatever it is you’re drawing, you can always erase it and edit that form.