"my december"

For me as a December child, this song means a lot to me. How do you think about this song and which song can you relate on and why?

I can say And One. The way I relate to it, is when a person realizes what they lost they try to come back to it way too late. I was kind of on the receiving end of that. It sucks but hey life goes on :slight_smile:

My December always puts me into crazy thoughts cause December is like the most depressing month for me cause something bad happened to me on Xmas day a few years ago…

The song I totally relate to though is Numb. It was like it was written for me. Thanks to that song I stayed true to myself…

Others songs that mean a lot to me are Hands Held High and Waiting For The End

Hey guys,just had two close friends go the other side on same day,if songs or music make a difference for you in those hard times hold onto that & props to you, remember the good times,the hared times only make you stronger.

Yeah, I’m also a child of december.:slight_smile: This is by far the most special song from LP for me. That means, the most special song that exists. It’s a really dark song, and I think I might get a tattoo soon with the writing “my december”…we’ll see.

my december is also my favorite! not only because I was born on december :3

my december is one of my favorite songs! i love it! its perfect. Saw it live in January 2008 in Hannover

Step up would be the one for me. Because of this song, I was able to step up to some things in school during my eariler days and acomplish things I couldnt before :D.

RNW@Y

when i first heard my december like any other awesome song i played it over and over. its so soft and nice you can listen to it over and over again and get lost in it :3

I love that song! Wish they played it more often.

I can always relate to this song it means a lot to me
Especially when it is actually december (like now :P)

[quote=StanleyElite]I can always relate to this song it means a lot to me

[quote=Skyolker][quote=StanleyElite]I can always relate to this song it means a lot to me