My confession. Please help me

Hey, I get what you’re going through. I don’t have much to say. I’ve gone through the same madness. But if you want someone to talk to. I’m here to listen.
I know it’s really hard to stay strong when your entire support system just crashes down in front of you. But try. And you’re not alone. LPU is home.

3 Likes

I understand the pain you are going through, i myself have been dealing with self harm (still till this day) and suicidal thoughts… but we must stay strong and fight our deamons. if you ever need someone to talk to. I am here❤

2 Likes

Please don’t self harm :pensive: please…
That goes to everybody… though not a solution in and of itself, @MutantKid’s advise about having a rubber band with you at least tones things down but come on…I know it’s not purposeful but it truly sucks to hear all of you say that has been done because there isn’t a whole lot that some stranger like me can do for y’all but believe me when I say I care and hurt with you and I know many here do as well
Do it for the good of everyone here-stand together and fight that compulsion, fight to see a ray of light around you and evolve away from it and become even stronger together

6 Likes

If you need someone to talk to I am here,as I have my my own issues I have to deal with. Maybe it can help us both.

1 Like

Can you add me on Skype? I don’t do Facebook

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that your having a horrible time right now and not doing good. Idk what your going through or what you’ve been through so I can’t say I’ve been there. I just want you to know that I think its good your going to therapy and reaching out for help. I agree that you should try to get out more and more sociable. I have been lucky to have great friends in my life, I think relationships and people save us from feeling like we don’t belong or should go on. If there’s anybody really close to you that you could talk to or confide in I say you should do so. I know when i heard the news about chester it hit me hard too, i couldn’t believe what happened. His lyrics and music helped me feel get through things in my life knowing I wasn’t the only 1. Like everybody else on here if you need someone to talk to about anything I’m here too. Dj_32989@yahoo.com

1 Like

I can try to see if it works for me

Xavier,

I know I already talked to you a little bit about how important you are to our community and how you’re taking steps in the right direction to getting help, but I haven’t stopped thinking about you since the first time we talked. I really care about your well-being, but there was something else there that I couldn’t figure out why you were stuck on my mind. However, it just hit me why…

You INSPIRE me.

It is so BRAVE and so ADMIRABLE for you to reach out for help in such a public forum. I am a relatively guarded individual when it comes to my feelings and I can’t tell you how impressed I am that you have the STRENGTH and COURAGE to speak to complete strangers about your darkest thoughts. I truly admire you for doing this. Sometimes I struggle with pouring my heart out, even with those closest to me. I wish nothing but happiness and success to you, but just remember that it doesn’t come without a bit of work. Message me on twitter if you ever need someone to talk to. I will try to answer as soon I can (I’m not sure where you live, but I live in Japan, so if you’re in the States, there might be a lag in the time difference). I hope that maybe you’re feeling a little better today. :heart:

3 Likes

Your message just made my heart melt. I’m almost speechless as to what to say to you after you have told me all of this. It makes me so happy that I inspire you so much. I can’t recall the last time someone has told me that specifically. I also want to let you know that I am following you on Twitter actually. For you and the others that are curious on what it is, it’s “SustainUntruth
I wanted to message you on there but I can’t seem to do it for some reason. Unless if you have your messages turned off on there or something. Either way I look forward to talking to you more :heart:
Oh I also want to say that I think it kicks so much as that you live in Japan! I’ve always wanted to visit there ever since I was a child :heart_eyes: Anyway I’ll have it added to my world clock in my phone so that I know when it’ll be a good time to message you. Thank you so much for being here for me. The same can be said about everyone else on here! I’m beyond grateful that you all exist!

2 Likes

hi, how are you doing today?:slight_smile: hope better

I’m a little bit better. The good news is that I got my Chester memorial tattoo today. The bad news is that my step dad accidentally touched it and now it’s all flakey. He didn’t apologize for it either and was “jokingly” saying that I should grow a thick skin. Mind you I spent every last cent I had left for this tattoo and I was experiencing the pain of getting it so if that’s his idea of an apology, I’m going to lose my shit.

Ok. I followed you on twitter now, too. Maybe that’s why you couldn’t send me a message. I sent you a message to see if it would work, so just reply back when you get it.

Yeah, Japan is awesome. Sadly I’ll be moving soon, but I would stay in Japan forever if I could. :heart: Also, we’re all grateful that you’ve reached out to us. :heart: You can never underestimate the #LPFamily. :smiley:

1 Like

tattoo omg nice, did you post it? i wanna see… sorry i don’t really go on the forum, i kinda just stumbled on your message, glad to hear your doing better:) i wanna get a lp tattoo too, ive been wanting to get it for years n havent done it, i wanna get song lyrics, but i don’t want anyone to see them but me cus i don’t wanna be asked questions like what is that, what does it mean or idk lol dont know where to get it, im also not sure which lyrics to get, my fav song is crawling so i i wanna get some from that song, but i also looove “waiting for the end to come wishing i had strength to stand”… and now with the new album im also thinking of “but the sound of your voice puts the pain in reverse” (chester voice:) ) i think i should get them all lol but where hmmm just for me… you’re tattoo should still heal good its normal for the flakiness to happen few days after getting it

1 Like

Yeah I posted it. I post it again here so that you don’t have to go through too much trouble finding it :joy: (Trust me I’m a very lazy person myself so I like helping other lazy people too lmfao)
Surprise everyone! 😍 I just got my tattoo in dedication to @chesterbe 😊I hope you all like it ❤️

As for an idea for your tattoo, in my opinion I think the second lyrics you told me would be better to have on you. And yeah my tattoo is that the nice stage of being scaly like a reptile currently lol it doesn’t help that I went to my local memorial last night and unfortunately the sun was still shining. Needless to say it burned. However that pain still doesn’t compare to him being gone though so I think it balances it out :joy:

4 Likes

As Chazzy himself said, “We’re all family here in Linkin Park.” So glad u found ur way here, and I know u will find the strength to overcome this. :heartpulse:

3 Likes

oh wow, love it :heart_eyes:, it came out perfect

1 Like

There’s not been a day in which I didn’t cry since July 20th and I’ve been fighting depression sicne a lot time ago; maybe I cannot understand entirely your story, but I definitely understand a big part of it. Maybe if you want to talk with someone, even if you just wanna send to hell the entire world you can write me. I´m a good reader and listener. My e-mail is F_Bassante@hotmail.com

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart_eyes::black_heart:

Please take time to meditate and pray! Prayers will get you through everything.
I pray that you will be able to overcome all the challenges your facing right now. Pray always!

1 Like

I’m an atheist so I don’t do prayers anymore. However I do appreciate your kind gesture of wishing me well in this time of grief. Thank you