My Chester tribute art ❤️

Hi everyone! I am new (again, was part of LPU in 2003-5). Here is my tribute to Chester. I’ve been a Linkin Park fan 16 years now and it’s still so surreal to me that he is not here anymore. :frowning: I’m on Twitter (@DainaBlohm) and Instagram (@mooseskadoosh) too and would love more Linkin Park friends there!

Anyway, I hope you all like this. Medium is watercolor and prismacolor pencils. :two_hearts:

46 Likes

amazing work! I always loved that photo, it looks so surreal

3 Likes

Thank you! I agree! I browsed photos for awhile looking for something that really stood out to me and that photo was just… wow…

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I don’t have anything to say, I’m mesmerized :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome !!! Like your art style… very well done! :smile:

4 Likes

@mishelka3 and @lpfan61 thank you :blush:

3 Likes

I love the way you captured the lights.

2 Likes

Wow beautiful look like his singing to us form heaven

2 Likes

but I dont draw, but i’m work in Photoshop, I like to colorize b/w photo

11 Likes

Thats an amazing art friend! :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Amazing, I love this :heart:

1 Like

They are such a beautiful couple he loved her so much u and see how he hold her in his arms

2 Likes

This is a very delicate photo, and I know that for them this photoshoot was special. So I could not pass by :blush:

3 Likes

Incredible the way you blended those mediums! Great job!

2 Likes

That’s awesome drawing

2 Likes

Wow!! This is amazing!! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone :blush: Drawing has been a great outlet through the hurt and disbelief that we’ve lost such a great person in the world. I never knew how you could be affected so heavily by the loss of someone you never met. :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Totally agree… :slight_smile:
Missing chazzy

3 Likes

Awesome artwork :heart:

2 Likes

love your art work great picture

2 Likes