Mutemath, Incubus, Linkin Park, M&G.. Questions!

Alright!, so i’m curious how this order goes at the Honda Civic Tour. i mean obviously Mutemath is first. then how long until Incubus? (which im assuming comes second) about 30 minutes? thennn after them another 30 minutes possibly? then LP right?
I guess i’m just a little impatient andi want to know how everything works. excuse me :slight_smile:
Also, if you attend a m&g chances of missing Mutemath are high? and chances of missing incubus is low? correct? :slight_smile:
Thanks so much! hope you all enjoyed your concert! i will be attending mine in Carson :slight_smile:

Mutemath comes on at 6:30, they play for 30 minutes. Then incubus comes on for their hour and a half set. The M&G time was 7:40, I actually stood in line for that starting at 7 lol. Missed Mutemath and all but 2 songs of incubus by the time the M&G ended. Good thing is I was still able to get a good spot in the pit. M&G was insanely rushed, but still awesome! In the front of the group pic next to brad :slight_smile: they need to hurry up and put the pic up.

Enjoy your concert!!

I was able to watch MuteMath’s entire set. After they left the stage, I made my way over to the meet and greet meeting spot, and was able to hear most of Incubus’ set from backstage. I made it back into the venue for the last few Incubus songs.

I went to Jones Beach 8/15/12, and it started at 6:30 PM. Mutemath played 6:30 to 7. Incubus play like 7:30 to like 8:40(Im not sure of Incubus cause I had a meet and greet). LP played like 9:30 to 11:20.

Slightly disapointed knowing i may miss Incubus :confused: i’d rather miss Mutemath. ohh well thanks everyone!