Music notes for LP songs

Hello!

I am very new on here, but I want to thank everyone for being so warm and welcoming! I am so silly for not getting on here sooner!

Anyway, I wanted to ask if anyone has the music notes for some of lp or maybe even mikes songs? I have started taking piano lessons and am learning to read notes. I thought that once I got better it would be fun to try out with this :blush:

4 Likes

I know @rickvanmeijel plays the keys and @evooba has also started playing. Perhaps they might have something. Otherwise, I’d say some online digging is in order.

Also, I’m not sure I’ve seen you around before (or maybe I’m forgetting :sweat_smile: ), so welcome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! Would love to hear from you guys if you know anything! Although it’ll take me some time before I’ll be good enough to play and understand it any way :wink:

No I joined the LPU in January I think, but I never got on the forum before a few days ago, but again I wish I had :joy: thank you :v:

1 Like

Welcome! :smile:

I don’t have musical notes, I play by ear and using tutorials online. Perhaps a website like this will help you out: Linkin Park Sheet Music Downloads at Musicnotes.com

3 Likes

Welcome!! :slight_smile:
Doesn’t @LP13413 have some pretty cool tutorials on a few songs? I don’t play so I’ve only seen out of curiosity haha

5 Likes

Thank you!

That’s a good website!!
Can you recommend any good YouTube channels for tutorials? :blush::blush:

1 Like

Thank you!! Maybe they’re on YouTube… will check if I can find some :blush:

Found @LP13413 on Youtube! Cool toturials! :+1::blush:

2 Likes

This is one of the best piano tutorial channels I think

This channel is more about technique but definitely useful! It has helped me get better at playing

2 Likes

He’s great! Thank you :blush::blush:

1 Like

Wish I could help. I never learnt how to read music, I can only read tabs therefor I base my piano playing on my guitar theory and knowledge and figure out the songs by ear.

I did use an app called Yousician but now I mostly just watch tutorials on YT or transpose the guitar versions to piano versions.

1 Like

Welcome to the family

Wish you luck on this

1 Like

So great with all the respons! Will check out the app might be something!
Cool that you can do it by ear, hope to be that good some sat :blush:

@StephLP18 thank you :blush::blush:

Your welcome I wish I could be more though

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I do have a couple more videos in mind I’d like to make, but my free time over the next few months is very limited. More than likely, anything new will come sometime after August or September.

2 Likes

That’s ok! By that time I will hopefully know more and it’ll be easier to approach :blush:

Welcome on forum!! :smile: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

WELCOME SOLDIER!!! YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE EVERY ONE IS VERY WELCOMING!!!:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:.

1 Like

Thank you so much @coolcat96 :grin: