Motivational support video-project 'Light The Sky'

Hello people!

My twin sister and me are currently doing a special support video-project for Linkin Park, their families, friends, and everyone who needs to be heard. First we thought it’s gonna be from Belarus fans but it’s already international (Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Germany, Portugal).

The project’s name is “Light The Sky”. There is a lot of people in this world who lost their light on their ways. We’ll bring it back making the sky all over the world shine by our words. Every phrase of “One more light” song will be translated into 35 different languages. New phrase - new language. As simple as possible :slight_smile:

We’ve already got all 35 participants, but we need a lot of short videos of fans with a message “Light a light” for the final video. The message can be interpreted in any way you want to see it.

You can really light a light, hug someone you need, just smile, catch a moment of sunrise/star sky, show the most important emotion for you. Anything you want! No words, just acting.

If you want to join please just send your video to nadjatarasevich@tut.by with your name, city & country. Deadline is Sept. 10.

Thank you!
P.S. Hope it doesn’t break the forum’s rules.

6 Likes

If anyone is interested in the result, here it is!

It took 1,5 month to create this motivational video along with Linkin Park fans from 9 countries.

64 participants, 35 languages, one message. I finally can breathe after releasing it. And i’m sure Chester, you’re watching us there and smiling because here we are, uniting the whole world.

Do not hesitate to ask for help. Do not be afraid to face all of your fears. Scream out loud. The help is on the way to you. <3

Watch here: #MakeChesterProud | Light The Sky Project

1 Like

I saw it!good job! :smiley: Make me teary, because it’s very touching to see all these people all around the world and of every ages saying one more light lyric… “well, I do!” I do care… :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like