More exclusive things must be for LPU members!

More exclusive things must be for LPU members! First!
i mean more exclusive things like first snipped of “Burn It Down” must be available for LPU members earlier than other like LP.com.

or Exclusive news! and etc… beside of LPUTV and …
Are you agree?

We want to hear this song earlier than others!

yup, agree :slight_smile:

Yeah, we get a lot already but its far and few between - so a lot of exclusives for the new album and single would be cool.

I think since we are an exclusive fan club, we deserve some exclusive stuff, yes, but didn’t we had very much specials in the last time ?

How about the LPU Store 1$ Sale, the exclusive LP Symbols Shirt or the awesme 4x LPU CD Bundle ?

In my opinion, we really can be proud of how they treat us [biggrin]
The only thing I kind of miss is, that we didn’t get any earlier information about the new album or single, before anyone else. I mean…this wouldn’t even cost anyting and even though, it’d get around quite fast, I’d appreciate it.
Or how about some LPU Newsletters, exclusive pictures or something like that. That’d be the only thing I would maybe wish for…

I don’t agree. We are getting way too much already.
Chats, m&gs, pre-sale tickets, early entrace, best seats in the house, Exclusive stuff (store, videos etc) and many more.

You guys need to appreciate what you have. I can’t believe you’re asking for more!
Why would it be bad if the snippets were put up for EVERYONE on LP.com? I don’t get this.
Yes, we are the LPU and yes, we are supposed to get exclusive stuff but are all of those mentioned above, and more I’m probably forgetting right now, not enough? Come on!

I don’t think he was complaining and/or being unappreciative. He was just making a mere request, there’s nothing wrong with that.

Just a request! nothing more!!

[quote=Jats]I think since we are an exclusive fan club, we deserve some exclusive stuff, yes, but didn’t we had very much specials in the last time ?

How about the LPU Store 1$ Sale, the exclusive LP Symbols Shirt or the awesme 4x LPU CD Bundle ?

The only thing I kind of miss is, that we didn’t get any earlier information about the new album or single, before anyone else. I mean…this wouldn’t even cost anyting and even though, it’d get around quite fast, I’d appreciate it.
Or how about some LPU Newsletters, exclusive pictures or something like that. That’d be the only thing I would maybe wish for…
[/quote]

If I could thumbs up your comment i would :wink:

I agree and it makes sense considering we have to pay a lot to be an annual member but we must be paitient :).

Releasing any information about the new album to just the LPU would be hard to do because as soon as it would be announced, everything would be leaked to the general public. LP is better off announcing it themselves to everyone rather on having information leaked and having the details misinterpreted. Reduces the amount of rumors that way…

I’m happy with the benefits LPU offers - presale tix, m&g’s, LPU summits, chances to win rare LP merch, the underground package w/ the CD of rare/live/unreleased songs, exclusive LPU chats, chance to meet new ppl who all share an interest in the band - plenty of benefits exist already :slight_smile:

I think the exclusive thing is already enough. Like let’s say the $1 thing and LPU CDs. It’s so awesome! And the merch as well. The the main part is M&G opportunity, that already the best thing when come in meeting the band. :smiley:

Adam and team did a very great job this year I guess. CARRY ON! :smiley:

Just to point out… I was shocked when I see Singapore LPUer in SingaporeGP. It became so many compared to previous years.

[quote=Jordan]Releasing any information about the new album to just the LPU would be hard to do because as soon as it would be announced, everything would be leaked to the general public. LP is better off announcing it themselves to everyone rather on having information leaked and having the details misinterpreted. Reduces the amount of rumors that way…

I’m happy with the benefits LPU offers - presale tix, m&g’s, LPU summits, chances to win rare LP merch, the underground package w/ the CD of rare/live/unreleased songs, exclusive LPU chats, chance to meet new ppl who all share an interest in the band - plenty of benefits exist already :)[/quote]

Finally someone who appreciates what we have! Thx! :slight_smile:

I do think we should just take what is given to us and be happy with it. We are already more exclusive than LP fans.

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]I do think we should just take what is given to us and be happy with it. We are already more exclusive than LP fans.

[quote=Jats]I think since we are an exclusive fan club, we deserve some exclusive stuff, yes, but didn’t we had very much specials in the last time ?

[/quote]

Dude i think we did get an ealry tip about the new single, cause radio stations posted it but it wasint yet confirmed the one station sight i saw they took it down then mike tweeted about it then it went public… Shorta [smile]

[quote=Jordan]Releasing any information about the new album to just the LPU would be hard to do because as soon as it would be announced, everything would be leaked to the general public. LP is better off announcing it themselves to everyone rather on having information leaked and having the details misinterpreted. Reduces the amount of rumors that way…

I’m happy with the benefits LPU offers - presale tix, m&g’s, LPU summits, chances to win rare LP merch, the underground package w/ the CD of rare/live/unreleased songs, exclusive LPU chats, chance to meet new ppl who all share an interest in the band - plenty of benefits exist already :)[/quote]

I agree with ya :slight_smile:

Yea deffently

agreed with you.

We should get Burn it down like 1-2 days earlier than the others

Hey guys! c’mon!
do not misleading [smile]

[quote=EvoOba]I don’t agree. We are getting way too much already.
Chats, m&gs, pre-sale tickets, early entrace, best seats in the house, Exclusive stuff (store, videos etc) and many more.

You guys need to appreciate what you have. I can’t believe you’re asking for more!
Why would it be bad if the snippets were put up for EVERYONE on LP.com? I don’t get this.
Yes, we are the LPU and yes, we are supposed to get exclusive stuff but are all of those mentioned above, and more I’m probably forgetting right now, not enough? Come on!