More concerts

I believe LP will put out more dates and cities later on because I don’t see New York & SoCal on the list yet… The last couple of concerts they did, they played out there… I couldn’t see why they wouldn’t, right!?

That’s what I’m hoping for… I’m debating if I should just buy tickets to the Chula Vista show which is about 2 1/2 hours away or hold out and hope that they add more dates.

i wait conert in Ukraine over 5 years =3

I doubt they’ll announce extra dates for the Honda Civic Tour after so many people already bought their tickets during the pre-sale. Those (like me) who live in LA, and bought tickets to Chula Vista would be outraged if they added another show, especially with the no refund/exchange policy in effect.
But I’m sure they’ll announce another tour cycle & more shows later on in the year. Just not on the Civic tour with Incubus. At least I hope so… :slight_smile:

So I checked out the Honda Center website and it shows that they have the Batman Live show scheduled for the same weekend that Linkin Park is in California. Then the following weekend they have some Gymnastics tour going on, so I’m pretty confident that they won’t adding a LA show. I doubt they would use a different venue. Guess I’ll be purchasing Chula Vista tickets in a few minutes.

Most tours have a second leg tour, which is pretty much an extended tour with new cities and likely new opening acts. I believe you are right on in the fact that more concerts will be announced as they wrap up this tour. Plus, to not have shows in New York or SoCal would not sound right! I’m from Seattle and we rarely get a concert like this. We finally got lucky with it being in Tacoma, WA, so if we are going to get the treat of seeing Linkin Park, I am confident that New York and SoCal will be in line as well.

Have fun!

I think that would totally suck if they don’t play down here in SoCal since LA is their hometown for both groups, they have to represent… Well like all of us from down here, we are all hoping they will. I know for their 2011
Tour, they had one at the Staple Centeron 2/23/12 and tickets didn’t go on sale till Dec… I’m thinking they may do the same…
You guys are awesome for replying back I needed this feedback. I didn’t even purchase any tickets gets cause I’m hoping for La or Orange County.
Has anyone had any problems online to purchase tickets, was hard to get through?

The show that was at Staples Center was Linkin Parks own tour. The Honda Civic Tour is sponsored by Honda and I don’t see them using Staples Center as a venue, since they have their own venue in Anaheim. But you never know…

I just went onto Live Nation and bought Chula Vista tickets using the Honda Civic Tour presale code. In case anyone wants to know, it’s “civictour”. I was able to get 4 tix, section 101, row L. I’m hoping if they add an LA date, I wont’ have too much trouble selling the Chula Vista Tickets, since they’re 12 rows back from the stage.

Funny how people from LA would drive 4 hours to Vegas for a day but don’t wanna make a 2 and a half hour trip to see linkin park. Haha you guys are crazy.

I love LP but wouldnt go 4hrs to see them…I’m originally from the bay area and they will be performing in Mountain View & I am still far from there to go out and see them… They need to announce the one for down here

They will come to NY for sure, but in a second tour leg imho. They can’t add dates now that the presale already went off.
I’m super exited anyway 'cause

1. This is my first LPU post, i’m a new LPUser :smiley:
  2. I hope they will announce soon the european tour… Can’t wait to get tix for the nearest place to my home, which is in Padua!

Hi everybody :slight_smile:

Right on Davide987! You’re going to really enjoy them LIVE!

I was also shocked not to see a NY show listed so I’m traveling 2hrs to see them in Camden. With this tour cycle only being a month long and a ton of major cities missing, there is no way this can be their only us tour for this year. I’m guessing that they’ll announce a living things tour in support of the new album cuz I don’t think this is it…I hope lol.

Wow Jessica two hours!! I agree with you, I think they release Living Things, they will announce more dates, I’m pretty sure… If they don’t, I’m really going to regret not purchasing the any tickets for Mountain View & Chula Vista!!

I’ve been waiting year for them to come back to New Zealand!! :frowning:

[quote=Janet Christman]Wow Jessica two hours!! I agree with you, I think they release Living Things, they will announce more dates, I’m pretty sure… If they don’t, I’m really going to regret not purchasing the any tickets for Mountain View & Chula Vista!!
[/quote]
Just get a ticket. Of course they’re gonna do another tour for the album but that’s obviously after this one towards the end of the year. Go to both if anything. You’re gonna regret waiting so long for the next one :wink: ha

I don’t think they’ll be adding more dates to the HCT because LP probably isn’t really in charge of it, but you can hope! If not, it’s very possible they’ll do a Living Things tour and they’d definitely go near LA, they always do!

Well I want to get really good seat seats but it’s too late for that for the Chula Vista Concert…sucks!!!

[quote=Alex Bountharath]Most tours have a second leg tour, which is pretty much an extended tour with new cities and likely new opening acts. I believe you are right on in the fact that more concerts will be announced as they wrap up this tour. Plus, to not have shows in New York or SoCal would not sound right! I’m from Seattle and we rarely get a concert like this. We finally got lucky with it being in Tacoma, WA, so if we are going to get the treat of seeing Linkin Park, I am confident that New York and SoCal will be in line as well.

Have fun!

They will most definitely put out more tour dates the one thing they love to do is make the LP universe happy they never let us down and never will just be patient they will come