Mohegan sun 8/12

who’s going?

EDIT: ok guys, the show is SIX DAYS AWAY (!), and we are going to surprise mike BIG TIME. what are we going to do? since the mohegan show that was canceled last year was on mike’s birthday, we’re going to celebrate it this year!

the plan is this: if you get M&G, bring a piece of paper with you that says “happy belated birthday mike” or something to that effect. when the M&G begins, act all normal and everything until you see mike. when mike comes in, we all start singing happy birthday.

GET EXCITED. [biggrin]

I am!

I AM !!! = ]

I’m going

so i’ve got a question for you guys:

i heard about operation balloonia happening at the HOB show, and since the ATS mohegan sun show on mike’s birthday got canceled, i was thinking we could do a belated birthday thing for him during the M&G. nothing big - just everyone singing happy birthday to him as he’s coming in with the guys or something like that. would anyone be down for that?

[quote=burningdaylight]so i’ve got a question for you guys:

i heard about operation balloonia happening at the HOB show, and since the ATS mohegan sun show on mike’s birthday got canceled, i was thinking we could do a belated birthday thing for him during the M&G. nothing big - just everyone singing happy birthday to him as he’s coming in with the guys or something like that. would anyone be down for that?[/quote]like what?

[quote=Twirtle][quote=burningdaylight]so i’ve got a question for you guys:

i heard about operation balloonia happening at the HOB show, and since the ATS mohegan sun show on mike’s birthday got canceled, i was thinking we could do a belated birthday thing for him during the M&G. nothing big - just everyone singing happy birthday to him as he’s coming in with the guys or something like that. would anyone be down for that?[/quote]like what?[/quote]

just doing a small “happy birthday” flashmob thing for mike during the meet and greet. when he comes in with the guys, we’d all start singing happy birthday to him. granted he’d be really confused, but it would be pretty fun (and funny…). we could even make it better by making happy belated birthday signs to hold up when we’re singing. mohegan doesn’t allow big signs, but bringing in a piece of paper that says happy belated birthday would be ok. you could fold it up like a card and get it past security.

I’m going to this. Did you get your LPU Lanyard for this because I haven’t.

we don’t get them until we go to check in before the M&G. that’s the day of.

I will be there!

anyone else going?

bumping the thread since it’s a month away now…any other LPUers going?

Im def going! August 12th cant get here sooner! My first LP concert! partying it up in Mohegan!

I’m going. Hitting up the MA show too, two days later. They’ll be my 2nd and 3rd LP shows.

I am going!

I’ll be there! 20 days left woohoo [smile][smile][smile]

are any of you guys guaranteed a m&g and could do the flashmob?

I’ll be there and i got a guaranteed m&g…can’t wait it will be my first

I GOT 2 GA TICKETS FOR THE CONCERT!!! ANYONE INTERESTED HIT ME UP CUZ I’LL BE GOING TO THE ONE IN NY.

did anyone get the M&G email yet?