Mistakes better left undone - new album name

Will that be the name of the new album?? At least wikipedia says so . what do you think about it? i dont think linkin park conformed it. have they?

i think it’s kinda lame for album title. i like “Potato Songs” better.

[quote=spikeShinnizle]i think it’s kinda lame for album title. i like “Potato Songs” better.

[/quote]
lol but its a shinoda troll

[quote=Linkin Mew][quote=spikeShinnizle]i think it’s kinda lame for album title. i like “Potato Songs” better.

[/quote]
lol but its a shinoda troll
[/quote]

i know lol but honestly “Mistakes better left undone” sounds really bad.

Mistakes better left undone? Serious? It read so funny. :smiley:

Yes i think soo it give a strong kind if look! [smile]

There are two rumors:

1. Metalepsis → this is likely false, so forget about it
  2. Prototype → this was mentioned at BestBuy, I’m no quite sure about this title…??

I just wait for the official confirmation :smiley:

i just edited wikipedia, and now on the places where it was showing “mistakes better left undone” its showing “potatoes songs” :smiley: . i doubt that my edit will last for long but its funny :smiley:

EDIT:: they removed my edit relplacing it with fifth studio album but
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burn_It_Down_(Linkin_Park_song) read this article carefully

i just edited wikipedia, and now on the places where it was showing “mistakes better left undone” its showing “potatoes songs” :smiley: . i doubt that my edit will last for long but its funny :smiley:

If Wikipedia has information that fans don’t. It’s fake.

WE are the people who edit wikipedia. WE get the news before we edit it. There’s NO way that wikipedia would reflect knowledge that we don’t have. And when we do learn it we would have a source.

according the fanpage blackchester.de the album perhaps called living things, maybe thats true? we can just wait and see…

wikipedia does not always tell the truth lol

well i think until nothing is confirmed - everything is just a rumor