Misfits (TV Series)

My favourite show at the moment is Misfits.

It’s set in England, filmed in England and proudly english. It’s about a group of kids doing community service that get struck by lightning during a storm, and develop superpowers. Obviously with something like that a whole bunch of stuff goes down like killing probation workers, naked men acting like dogs and brainwashing.

My question is who of you watch misfits?
What’s so awesome about the show to you?
And who’s you favourite character/s?
Which season are you up to?

I like Misfits because the direction is amazing as well as the special effects and everything is done so well and it’s not corny or anything. My favourite character is Simon Bellamy because he’s obviously the best, but I also really like Nathan, Kelly and Rudy. And I just finished season three.

*And please, no spoilers!

Hmm no I dont watch it I have never heard of it until now^^ What channel does it run on and when is it streamed?

I watch it! I love how every provisional worker die, it’s just hilarious. My favorite caracter was Nathan and I already finished all the seasons (:

I live in west ozz,no idea about tv show,but one of my favourite bands is the misfits. Sorry I know its not relevent but lifes lke that.Have a good one.W:-)

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr heard of it

I’m glad someone watches it too! I think Nathan is the bombdiggidy. Apparently season four is coming out this year.

yeah, I’m from Australia too, I found the tv series misfits at JB HI-FI. But the band the Misfits is also pretty amazing as well.

[quote=intheend]neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr heard of it

I’m glad someone watches it too! I think Nathan is the bombdiggidy. Apparently season four is coming out this year.
[/quote]
I red that season 4 will probably be the last one, but I also red that americans are going to do a remake

Misfits is one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. I look forward to Season 4

I LOVE MISFITS! It’s so awesome. Not gonna lie though, I can’t see the fourth season being as good as the rest because kelly and curtis will be the only original characters left…booo

Anyone watch Fresh meat?

Same here! It really is amazing. I really wish is wasn’t a mini-series!

[quote=Quadrilattrill]I LOVE MISFITS! It’s so awesome. Not gonna lie though, I can’t see the fourth season being as good as the rest because kelly and curtis will be the only original characters left…booo

Anyone watch Fresh meat?