Mike's "Post Traumatic", Album Out Now!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

He hasn’t tried the ketchup :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

come on, these few examples like WTCFM or Given UP don’t count :rofl: @zanybelle @framos1792

4 Likes

The setlist for Manila is awesome!

LPLive tweeted this vlog of the whole show:

12 Likes

Ayeee
He had people choosing it or something like that :sweat_smile:
Deep trAcks :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What on Earth did he do! That’s an incredible set!

4 Likes

Pretty awesome setlist indeed, especially those deep cut verses. Like Keys to the Kingdom! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’m hyped :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart: Thanx @AJ_7

1 Like

It was pretty dope. SKIN TO BONE. KEYS TO THE KINGDOM.
COME ON.

2 Likes

Yea. He was taking requests of what he should put in the set and someone suggested a song from each album so he went with it.

1 Like

Totally, their bad language actually doesn’t bother me or sound the least bit derogatory. It’s the way they deliver it. Mike is extremely talented and his words are always perfectly placed in every song. :heart:

2 Likes

:eyes:

6 Likes

“back to work”

let’s be honest - we’re all wishing THAT ONE THING! :pray:t2::heart: #MakeChesterProud

2 Likes

I highly doubt that he’s working on LP material, these are probably his personal projects

1 Like

LP is long dead, I think people should really start accepting that by now.

I start accepting it when Mike, Brad, Dave, Rob and Joe say it - so there’s still hope (for me). Why not? They are still 5 amazing musicians :pray:t2::heart:

But it’s and an endless discussion, maybe we should just wait when they are ready to say about Linkin Park’s future when it’s 100%

3 Likes

What news have you heard about anything band related in the past 2 years? They’re all off doing their own things, the LPU pretty much no longer exists, only their greed to milk the wallets of fans who are suckers for crappy merch with the laziest designs around.

1 Like

Wow- I agree to completely differ

1 Like

Yeah I agree but still exciting :slightly_smiling_face:

Ehmmmm
Just roll with it people… expectations just give you reason for disappointment
Don’t expect them to get back, if they do then heeeey what a surprise!
Anyway ain’t no rush and whether good or bad we all got to meet one another here because of LP/LPU
That’s a silver lining I can live with if the music side truly don’t come back :man_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

Definitely- absolutely agree, and honestly… this is so much more worth than anything else and nobody can take it away - let’s be grateful :pray:t2:

6 Likes