Mike's "Post Traumatic", Album Out Now!

For those interested:

8 Likes

I love love love love the video for I.O.U.!

@AJ_7 That’s a pretty cool art print!!

6 Likes

Love it 2!! Its really one of My favorite songs!! Really awesome video

2 Likes

Just seen the video today the song is awesome

1 Like

One question, have you seen that :

looks like a very interesting idea. And I would love to answer the questions, but why not ask them here ???
We are all your soldiers and fans, here.
The new album is breath of fresh air and I know it is a liitle different to what I’ve listened so far, but I love it.
Keep singing Mike, we are enjoying your work.

5 Likes

Already done. It was on the new issue of Kerrang!.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone would be interested in it. There is a short interview of like 3 or 4 questions but the questions are spread out in the video

7 Likes

He did a bunny too!! :rabbit: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: Thanks for sharing! :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @AJ_7
If now someone could translate the fan comments? :sunglasses::kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @AJ_7 :heart:
The question if he sucks at anything made me laugh :joy: Mike is so talented, it’s fun to know he always wanted to be able to skateboard, but that he sucks at it :joy:

2 Likes

I mean, he does suck at one thing; touching his shoulders :stuck_out_tongue: (I’m sorry Mike)

8 Likes

Maybe he just made that up so we don’t feel bad about how good he is at everything :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Do you know where I can get a copy. They don’t sell it here. Some region restriction, like YouTube has.

No idea. I order mine online.

In the case can you help me and send me a scan of the article, PLEASE.
I really would like to read it.
demon_phoenix@abv.bg

I don’t have a scanner I’m afraid. I’m not even sure I still have the issue actually.

1 Like

I might be able to send it to you @svetoslavmm :blush: remind me in 12 hours, because I forget everything these days

1 Like

I’d love to see it too!

2 Likes

@evowarrior5 Send me a text with your email adres and I’ll see if I can make this happen for both of you :wink:

Why not just post photos of the pages here?

2 Likes