Mike's "Post Traumatic", Album Out Now!

I highly doubt that he’s working on LP material, these are probably his personal projects

1 Like

LP is long dead, I think people should really start accepting that by now.

I start accepting it when Mike, Brad, Dave, Rob and Joe say it - so there’s still hope (for me). Why not? They are still 5 amazing musicians :pray:t2::heart:

But it’s and an endless discussion, maybe we should just wait when they are ready to say about Linkin Park’s future when it’s 100%

3 Likes

What news have you heard about anything band related in the past 2 years? They’re all off doing their own things, the LPU pretty much no longer exists, only their greed to milk the wallets of fans who are suckers for crappy merch with the laziest designs around.

1 Like

Wow- I agree to completely differ

1 Like

Yeah I agree but still exciting :slightly_smiling_face:

Ehmmmm
Just roll with it people… expectations just give you reason for disappointment
Don’t expect them to get back, if they do then heeeey what a surprise!
Anyway ain’t no rush and whether good or bad we all got to meet one another here because of LP/LPU
That’s a silver lining I can live with if the music side truly don’t come back :man_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

Definitely- absolutely agree, and honestly… this is so much more worth than anything else and nobody can take it away - let’s be grateful :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Oh come on! There is always hope for Linkin Park. No, it’s not going to be the same without Chester, we all accept that. But I think they could take a new direction and try a different sound all together. The entire concept of Linkin Park is a “Hybrid Theory” = composed of different elements. They are unique and that in itself it a reason to continue.

Chester was and always will be a unique singer and being. He made you feel his pain and drew you into Linkin Park. Now that we’re in, we will always be. If you grew up with the music it’s different. It links to certain life struggles we have faced. It is more than music, it reflects experiences.

@theearlywalker @HakManLP @framos1792

To me, the last LP album wasn’t their best by any stretch of the imagination. I think in the industry these types of albums are known as “filler albums” more for the fans/to maintain a presence. It wasn’t their best. So it should not be their last. I like the idea of still using some of Chester’s vocals from unused tracks. I’m sure they have his blessing to do so. There is another album in LP. I promise you all.

When the world wanted us to cry,
You made us smile.
When the world wanted us to die,
You kept us alive.
Your songs will echo in our hearts and minds,
Forevermore your light will shine.

6 Likes

I can’t confirm or deny if it’s true, but they’ve said in the past that profits made from the LPU go right back into more LPU related stuff

10 Likes

In the past, perhaps. What are LPU subscriptions funding now? A broken site and more lazy merch.

62 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mike’s New Single “fine”, Available Worldwide

I finally ordered the album/book version last weekend online. About how long does it take to ship (live in the States)?
Thx. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Check this podcast out, it’s new and so funny!

8 Likes

So that was it? He was teasing the podcast? Or am I missing something :joy:

1 Like

Oh I don’t know, I just thought the podcast was hilarious

1 Like

I moved discussion about “fine” to a new topic, since I doubt that this is Post Traumatic related anymore
It better not be at least, I don’t need another version of this album

8 Likes

Does somebody has a theory to what the song means? Is mike singing the “everything is gonna be fine” to himself? Or who does this say?

It was for a movie
Check the other thread :blush:

2 Likes

Aah okay thanks!

New interview

7 Likes