Mikes instagram post

Basically, he forgets about us and makes beats. We get to watch the wizard from start to 1 hour. :joy::two_hearts:

1 Like

Business as usual I take it, thanks :slight_smile:

Corona-Jam #5

1 Like

Maybe a own new topic would be good, if the song is released?

I put it in this thread:

Mike

so Mike features a new song with Steve Aoki - I’m not that big fan with the Aoki cooperations, but at least it’s new music with Mike :sunglasses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grimacing:

1 Like

Isn’t IG but Mike is live on youtube:

4 Likes

Jesus another one and a new song? Can we catch a breath? :joy:

1 Like

new beat making session :rofl: :joy: :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

I knew it!!! Mike watched the Hybrid Theory concert and now we get this demo. This is it people, he’s going back to the unforgettable sound :heart_eyes:

Hey everyone,

While I’m staying home and self-quarantining, I’ve been doing live music-making sessions. I generally start from scratch and build something over the course of about an hour in my studio. Fans can watch in real-time whenever I go live, or you can watch the clips later after they’ve been posted.

Today I felt like making a Hybrid Theory / Meteora-inspired instrumental demo, and I wanted to give the final product to you in the LPU:

Password : LPU2020 (case sensitive)

1 Like

A Hybrid Theory-style demo

also:

Mike is live right now:

an ATS style demo!

5 Likes

Still not received this E-Mail from LPU - can anyone help?

Not sure where this goes, am I the last one to know about this song? Screenshot_2020-04-03-21-06-54-62

2 Likes

Why don’t you click on the link I posted and put the password in? It’s generic hun so you can download it.

1 Like

I already clicked the link yesterday, thanks for that :kissing_heart:- It’s more of a general issue that I’m unlikely to receive much or any email from LPU.

1 Like

Oh, check your spam email or maybe check your details. Glad you got the music :+1:

1 Like

1 2 3

Mike did these three paintings (and some more) - just hilarious and lovely. Also love the ‘steam punk hybrid theory soldier’ :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yeah I saw these, he also did a Pokémon. He’s darn good. The last one looks like Pazu from Laputa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

1 2 3 107434711_973528699743261_8002848054432881961_o

from the last twitch stream

2 Likes