Mikes instagram post

Hi today is mikes birthday and he’s said to fans to text him.
I’ve tried but no luck as I’m on the UK.
Have you test Mike and got a reply?

2 Likes

Hey! I saw it too and tried as well (because why not haha) I did get a response from an automatic reply. and then got a link with a “music testing” I’ll post screenshots in a bit

Screenshot_20200211-160813_Chrome Screenshot_20200211-160719_chomp SMS Screenshot_20200211-160728_Chrome

Yes I responded full on knowing its probably just an automatic text system but hey never know :joy:

7 Likes

Wow!!! Seems real! At least different from what I saw from others! :star_struck: congrats! :hugs:

2 Likes

I test twice but I’m in the UK do don’t think it worked

1 Like

I’m very jealous

1 Like

As far as I know, it just worked in the US

1 Like

That really stinks that only the US works for it, hopefully it’ll eventually work for other countries as well!

I’ll just have to be the updater for anything that I get :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

You would do that? :exploding_head:
That’s soooo sweet! :heart_eyes:
:joy:

1 Like

Yes updates would be great. How does the new track sound? I’m a bit addicted to Mike lol :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Sure can for a monthly payment :smiling_imp::smiling_imp: :joy:

I can be sweet once in a while :rofl: probably because it’s around Valentine’s day here :rofl:

Okay will do my best! :+1: Sadly it was only a 17 second clip, so not much to hear. Mostly just some beats and a bit of techno additions

2 Likes

Ok thanks :smiley_cat:

I think of some :smiling_imp:

Yeah, throw it in my face! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
You and your gorgeous wife, have fun! :pleading_face:

This is a cool marketing tactic, curious to see what else he’ll share

4 Likes

I think this sounds a bit odd (I figured he’d been hacked at first) but maybe it feels more personalised to fans than social media now? It’s a very old marketing tactic :laughing:

PGzmxWy

1 Like

It’s very similar to social media. The chances that he’ll actually respond to you personally are probably the same as him responding to you via Instagram or Twitter. Everything else is just automated. He did sent out a little Q&A vid through it last night so it might have some additional content with it. Idk if he put that vid anywhere else. I’d put money down tho that he forgets about it in a few weeks and it dies off.

2 Likes

Maybe it is old but it’s a great way to communicate with fans on a much more personal level. However @jrtrussell could be right, could be an experiment that just dies off in a while

3 Likes

@zanybelle I thought so at first too, but still just thought, ehh why not try it and see what happens.

Kinda my thoughts too. Nice I haven’t gotten a Q and A video. I did get a Good Morning Message though :joy:
But I could see it only lasting for a few weeks if even… Guess we will see

1 Like

I recently just got another message about a half hour ago, Mike sent a recording saying it is him texting/sending clips and he can choose where it goes to via location, or birthday, or whatever he wants.

I’m thinking he’s reading this forum :joy: :joy: Gotta be it… Alright who is the spy among us… @anna834?? :female_detective::female_detective: Gotta be you :rofl:

4 Likes

My name is Anna :woman_shrugging: what should I say :innocent:

[spoiler]but of all the Annas here, I am for sure the least secretive[/spoiler]