Mikes Artwork - How are these guys called?

Hey Guys,

i won a M&G and wanted to ask Mike to draw one of these little guys pretty quick… Is there any official name or is it a skull, a head or anything? I dont want to blame me infront of him haha…

20190316_181547000_iOS

5 Likes

He will know what you mean by one of his skulls but I would say they might not allow for it :grimacing:
Last year they were saying only signature on one item to speed it up and asked for no doodles but nonetheless I think he still was doing stuff here or there, he did a quick smiley face on my vinyl under his signature so yeah :sweat_smile: depends on lucks nd scheduling but hope it works or worked for you!! Enjoy!!! And most of all, take the oppoortunity and don’t hesitate! It passes so freaking quick that if you blink you won’t realize it’s already time to leave :scream::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I asked him, if he could draw me a little doodle for my tattoo and he did it! You just need to ask him and be nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations @theplaya :blush:
Which show did you meet Mike or are yoy going to meet him ? Have a Nice evening all

Awesome! I’m super happy to hear! :grin: yeah! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: he tries to accommodate everyone as best he can :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Like I said it’s just sometimes the others are pushing him to hurry to stay on schedule :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If I get a chance to meet him again, I want to ask if he’ll draw one for me. My tattoo is on my back though. Might be awkward.

2 Likes

Maybe you can still ask him to draw it on some piece of paper, that’s what I Will do if I ever get a chance to meet him, as I know that my tattoo artist can not give me appointement fast. And if Mike has a time of course, if not, To meet him would be enough :grin:, going to see him in Luxemburg in few days, can not wait… Have a Nice Day all !

4 Likes

You are so lucky! post the picture with him once you have it! (I hope you’ll manage to do it!)

1 Like

Hi @danierlich, when I said, going to see him in Luxemburg, I meant “to see the show”, unfortunately, I didn’t win M&G again…

Hi meant @theplaya , sorry for the confusion haha… I don’t know why it didn’t tag him

1 Like

I want to see the picture too :blush:

I know this is an old thread but Mikey decided to share again today… acrylic on illustration.

The rest of that quote… about the 3rd one here, which is really the last one on Instagram:
(Which was not an in-person figure painting :joy:)

Screenshot_20191125-143020_Twitter

FB_IMG_1574708421856

FB_IMG_1574708418510

FB_IMG_1574708406967

FB_IMG_1574708415203

FB_IMG_1574708410382

2 Likes