Mike Show HAMBURG March 8

Did anyone get selected for the M’n’G yet?

1 Like

No I didn’t:/

1 Like

Since the emails for Oberhausen only were sent yesterday evening, I guess the emails for Hamburg won’t go out before tomorrow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Puh :slight_smile: There is still hope :smiley: J just expected them today because the Contest ended totay

1 Like

Thank you for calming me as well :sweat_smile: was already wondering, too

Emails are out! :grin:

1 Like

Did you get one? I didn’t

Yes, I did! :scream: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I didn’t get one! Did you guys got it through the subscription list? I just joined the forum to get legit process to get free nintendo eshop codes so how do I get it?

I’m not sure I get what you mean.
I entered the contest and that’s it. Got an email from LPU HQ yesterday night, that said I won. :slight_smile:

I think that’s right. If you didn’t win, you just don’t get any Mail.

Right, the last four times I entered, I simply didn’t get an email. ^^

1 Like

Yes I have been selected

1 Like

Does anybody know when the meet and greets usually take place? During Don Broco?
And do you still have any chance of getting close to the front row after you have attended the meet and greet?

I’m happy for u ‘Manon’ - hope we’ll meet us in Hamburg, I just saw you in Berlin upstairs with Jenny :grin:

I didn’t get one - like I always do… Damn, how can people got so much luck, that they won a m&g for the 3rd or 4th time :rofl:

1 Like

I also got an E-Mail for the M&G! :grin::heart: I‘m so happy, never been to one before. :four_leaf_clover:

Yesterday in Hannover we had the Meet&Greet at 5:45pm. When we were finished we went in front of the stage, got the front row and were able to listen to the soundcheck of DonBroco. We were about 15 minutes before doors opened there.

4 Likes

Thank you, sounds great