Mike in Luxembourg Who is going?

We’ll all wear a LP shirt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:rofl: Haha, what a great idea! :wink:

3 Likes

Excellent :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh by the way… It’s Chester’s birthday today :heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::rose:

3 Likes

Yessss… It’s a very special Day today… Just don’t have words to put on my thoughts ! Just saw you reply now, needed to wake up early to go at work… It’s 05h15 now… Ready…

2 Likes

Happy birthday Chester :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Yes, this is a good idea, but I don’t know how :thinking:
My sister and I looks exactly the same

1 Like

I guess it Will be easy to see twins :grin:, guess Who I am DSC_0009_4

4 Likes

Omg I’m going to see mikey in Amsterdam. Just got a ticket from someone who can’t go.
I can’t believe it.
Never got to see them and now I’ll see him 2 times in one week :heart_eyes::grin::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll be wearing my lp smokey logo shirt from the hunting party

3 Likes

That’s great, I am so glad for you, it Will be amazing, you Will see it’s never enough, Will be the third time in a year for us and I wish I could have see him more !

3 Likes

_20190310_130504

:smiley: I’m looking forward to the shows and seeing all of you! :blush:

3 Likes

I like your schedule :grin: you know what time. You Will arrive in LUX ?

2 Likes

I’ll get there by train and will arrive on Friday at 3.50pm. :blush:

I’m staying in a hotel near the airport and will use the free time for some hiking and/or sightseeing, I guess.

3 Likes

Hey guys, good morning

anyone heard of the M&G yet?

3 Likes

No, nothing yet…

But they’re almost always sending the emails in the evening/ night (around midnight), so I’m guessing they are going out tonight.

2 Likes

That is really Nice you Will be in the city soon enough, like that you can rest Day before the show too, and what time you think you Will go to the venue ? Except the post it for the flashmob, did you hear about something else ?? Somebody spoke about cowbells but i didn’t hear anything more after her message.

2 Likes

No nothing yet… You already had a chance to meet him @Nongi ?
@juliaselina, can not wait for you to share that moment with us, I like to hear stories of other members.

Just want to wish good luck to everyone

5 Likes

For Hamburg the emails for the m&g’s were sent in the night from march 5th to march 6th. So the emails for Luxembourg should be sent tonight. We will know more tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Yes, I won the M&G for Hamburg! :heart_eyes:

I didn’t hear about anything else and in my humble opinion one flashmob per concert is enough. ^^
Earlier today someone posted in the group for Amsterdam, that they were bringing a cowbell. But I don’t think there will be enough cowbells to call it a flashmob. Haha.

I’m not sure when to go to the venue. I guess I will be spontaneous about my arrival, depending on the weather and mood. ^^ Maybe around noon too.

2 Likes

That’s really Nice, you Will tell us your story too :blush:, thanks for your humble opinion :wink:, I had the same thoughts, Just wanted to know if there was something else planned by other people. An other member spoke about cowbells too here few days ago, this is the reason why I asked. Personally I don’t have a cowbell :blush:

Let’s hope the weather Will be on our side :+1: but it should be ok

2 Likes