Mike in Luxembourg Who is going?

We’re getting more and more :slight_smile: my husband and I will arrive around midday and checkin into the hotel at first… and you guys?

2 Likes

We were thinking to leave about 10 am from Dilbeek (near Brussels)… We have a ride of 2h20 by car. About what time do you all think to arrive in Lux?

2 Likes

Same thing, probably around midday, we didn’t take a hotel, we plan to drive home after the concert, as we have two hours of road,the two Last time we had a bit more than four hours and to come back we were a bit tired, it was raining cats and dogs… And you ?

1 Like

We are also driving back after the show, I want to be home Sunday with my babygirl and husband :blush:

2 Likes

driving home have to work sunday

2 Likes

I understand, my little baby Girl Will stay at home too, we come with the eldest… But she is dancing on mike’s music, I Will show you video when we Will meet next week :blush:, in few years she Will come with us too :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

how mutch is it for the hotel?

1 Like

Back to reality

1 Like

My sister and I will be there at midday too

1 Like

That’s Nice we Will all meet !

2 Likes

Yes, of course :blush:

1 Like

how many hour before you guys are going to the entrance? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think we go at midday🙂

Till now everybody tells midday

1 Like

And you what do you think ?

1 Like

Also around midday at the hotel… It will be busy in Luxembourg… :blush:

3 Likes

He’s from the area? Or just worked there?

2 Likes

He was working in Izegem at handsaeme machinery for some short time

2 Likes

Don’t know yet. I’ve never been to Luxembourg before so I guess I’ll decide Friday :blush: but maybe like 3 pm. Too early? Too late?

2 Likes

Don’t know, Will dépend on the weather too I think (or not)

3 Likes