Merch from Bristow, VA show

So first of all I’d like to say the concert was AMAZING!!

I bought a lot of nice stuff from the merch booth at the show and spent quite a bit of money. One of the items I bought was the limited edition poster with the date of the show on it (the poster had an owl on it). Unfortunately, as we were walking to the car it started to downpour and the poster got ruined in my bag.
I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get another poster? I’m really upset that it got ruined because I was really looking forward to hanging it up. This tour held a lot of nice memories for me and having that poster as a memento was something I really enjoyed.
If anyone could help me out, I would be extremely thankful!

I would look in the Linkin Park online store after the tour. All the extras tend to go there. Or the LPU points store

Yeah keep checking the LP online store frequently. They usually post the tour merch there. They still have the 2011 Winter Tour merch on sale there the last time I checked! lol

Gah! I got my litho signed. I made it to the car without messing it up. In addition to the LPU store, I would keep an eye on eBay.

Thanks guys! I’ll have to keep my eyes out for it. In the mean time, I think I might just keep the wrecked one I have…my dad says “its good because its part of your memory there” lol he actually might have a point :stuck_out_tongue:

Message Adam about it, it’s recent so maybe they still have some…