Memorials for Chester - North America

@bedunton I just started it yesterday so I don’t think so. Please go ahead! You can contact me here or thru the FB event

@xlpgirl85x we’re trying to start one in Santa Monica/LA if you’re interested. Redirecting...

Posted!

1 Like

Went to the page. What did you have in mind for the event? Would you like to email or Facebook?

1 Like

@bedunton thank you so much! Please keep in touch!

1 Like

@maribeldelvillarprez I’m not sure yet I would like to see how much support there is first. You can message/add me on fb

1 Like

I don’t think I can come, but If some how I can make it all the way to LA, I will be there.

2 Likes

Manda your thoughts are clearly coming from your heart. This is why I love my LP Community. I wish I could take part, but I live on the east coast in Canada. Some of us have to plan vacations and such just to be able to attend concerts… that’s what I did in 2014 with the help of some very good friends. For those of you who can attend the venue locations I think you’re incredibly lucky to meet so many of the LPU in a space that will absolutely honor the band and Chester. For those of us that it isn’t an option for perhaps we can do something online on Facebook… something live maybe. Just a thought to lend to your own.

4 Likes

Oh is that you- I replied to it that I might go. But I’m disabled and so
will only go to one- and I was thinking of t being the funeral

1 Like

Hello everyone, I have created an event page to honor our beloved Chester. You can find it on Facebook as “Chester Bennington tribute Las Vegas, NV”. Thank you, I am so heartbroken…

1 Like

i wasn’t able to locate it on facebook.

That’s a great idea!

1 Like

That’s my regret with LP
Not having the resources or availability or even just drive to go to their concerts or functions when I ought to have had the chance
Just comes to show the variety of people that are united through them
Different paths but we can relate

Hi Maribel, it is on Facebook as “Chester Bennington tribute Las Vegas, Nevada”, if you can´t find it, you can find me on Facebook as “Hada Lovegood”. and I can send you an invite, just message me there please, Thank you

Redirecting...]%22%7D

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear its become a regret in your life. Everyone should have the opportunity to meet their heroes and their icons.

1 Like

I was hoping to have more responses in the Tampa/ pinellas county area…but sadly I don’t. I will still have one with 5 of my 8 kids and probably bring my old ass dog bruiser too :dog2: I’ll probably do it at the botanical gardens in largo. That’s the place that reminds me most of Linkin Park.

1 Like

I love all of the responses from everyone and hope that a lot of you can have memorials in your cities. I was hoping for a response from someone close to me, but unfortunately those fans don’t seem to be active on these forums. Which is totally fine! I will mourn him privately, he meant so much to me and the band was such an important part of my life.

I don’t know what I’m going to do without them. What am I supposed to do when Chester was the one who helped me out of the place he was stuck in? How does one cope with that? I feel so alone without them. I was so excited to see them live again, it had been so long since the last time. It was the one thing I had been looking forward to after the terrible year I have had. But now he is gone. And there’s nothing to look forward to.

3 Likes

Same. Im trying to figure out how to get to the LA one.

1 Like

Where are you at?

1 Like