Membership problems

Hi!

I just ordered the full package earlier today but so far my account hasn’t been switched over from a trial account yet. Help please?

Hello!
Same thing happened to me. From what I heard, is to wait until the free trial expires and then try seeing if your LPU pass works. If it doesn’t, send a request to be helped from Ground(ctrl) or email them with your problem and hopefully they will be able to help. :slight_smile:
Hope this helped.

[quote=ShinodaTwin]Hello!
Same thing happened to me. From what I heard, is to wait until the free trial expires and then try seeing if your LPU pass works. If it doesn’t, send a request to be helped from Ground(ctrl) or email them with your problem and hopefully they will be able to help. :slight_smile:
Hope this helped.

[/quote]

That makes sense! Thanks. C:

[quote=Von Zombie][quote=ShinodaTwin]Hello!
Hope this helped.

Same thing happened to me. Groundctrl hasnt responed back to me yet to see if i can just cancel the trial. I would wait til the trial expires though.