Meet LP?

So, I post a question.

If you meet LP for the first time, what would you say? or what would you do? [smile]

I have no idea. I’ve dreamed of it before but that’s no help seeing as the situation was impossible. What DO you do? Realize they’re human and real? Faint? Smile like an idiot. Yeah I’ll be the smiling idiot.

I don’t know…probably start shaking at the thought that they’re right there and maybe forget any English I know…after that, I’ll try to calm down and enjoy the moment, take a sec to tell them thank you for everything :slight_smile:

[quote=Cinzia Pompa]I have no idea. I’ve dreamed of it before but that’s no help seeing as the situation was impossible. What DO you do? Realize they’re human and real? Faint? Smile like an idiot. Yeah I’ll be the smiling idiot.

Hell I was preparing for like 2 months. I thought of about 15 questions I could ask. When I came to the table, I forgot everything. I could only say ‘Hi’.
I was the smiling idiot [cry]
I want to repeat this and ask them everything [mrgreen]

[quote=Cinzia Pompa]I have no idea. I’ve dreamed of it before but that’s no help seeing as the situation was impossible. What DO you do? Realize they’re human and real? Faint? Smile like an idiot. Yeah I’ll be the smiling idiot.
[/quote]

Yeah, absolutely. I just hope that I don’t faint, you know, I don’t wanna lose the moment. But smile like an idiot seems acceptable.

From my experience with a meet and greet last year, Linkin Park sets a really calm, laid-back environment. Everyone is really down-to-earth and seem to welcome every fan with open arms.

Just be yourself, and act as if you’re meeting one of your friends, or family members. And if you can’t think of anything to say (other than hi), then you can simply thank them for what they’ve meant to you or something small like that

Also, from my experience and hearing other stories, Dave and Mike are the most friendliest at meet and greets. They were the only ones I shook hands with last year, and they seem to be the ones that have the most fun meeting fans at meet and greets

The biggest thing I want to say to them : " I respect you guys. You have always delivered great music with meaning."
But we’ll see how far that lasts haha [smile][biggrin]
I just want to meet them, and play it by ear.