Meet & Greet submition

hi i want to submit myself for the M&G at Rock am Ring … but i dont know how:P PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! :smiley: ^^
thx jessi;)

Hii :slight_smile:
The M&G For Rock Am Ring isn’t announced yet so all we have to do for now, is just to wait :slight_smile:

[quote=Reni LP]Hii :slight_smile:
The M&G For Rock Am Ring isn’t announced yet so all we have to do for now, is just to wait :slight_smile:
[/quote]

i thought it is announced ??!!! but they will SURE play their concert there or??

[quote=Jessi][quote=Reni LP]Hii :slight_smile:

Let’s just wait, they haven’t updated the event page yet [smile]
LPU site might be having some problems aparently…

There is no M&G for Rock am Ring or Rock im Park right now…
I don’t want to dissapoint you but I doubt there will be a M&G at these festivals as the organisation for LPU would be as good as impossible
We are talking 80.000+ rockers and organising a location for a M&G and security of LP etc. is a task hard enough at a normal LP concert let alone at the most epic rock festival

But maybe they will…we can but hope (I will be going to Rock Im Park)
Anyway the only thing announced right now is that they WILL play at RAR and RIP nothing more.

[quote=StanleyElite]There is no M&G for Rock am Ring or Rock im Park right now…
I don’t want to dissapoint you but I doubt there will be a M&G at these festivals as the organisation for LPU would be as good as impossible
We are talking 80.000+ rockers and organising a location for a M&G and security of LP etc. is a task hard enough at a normal LP concert let alone at the most epic rock festival

ok cool :smiley: im going to rock im park too :smiley: but therer are surely other concert in germany next year so maybe ill there have the luck for a M&G :smiley:

[quote=Jessi][quote=StanleyElite]There is no M&G for Rock am Ring or Rock im Park right now…

ok cool :smiley: im going to rock im park too :smiley: but therer are surely other concert in germany next year so maybe ill there have the luck for a M&G :D[/quote]

Yes I quite agree I am hoping for more concerts in Germany too :slight_smile:

it takes a while until the guys made the submission here (LPUHQ)
when its here you can rsvp. Then you have to wait and you need a bit luck

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]it takes a while until the guys made the submission here (LPUHQ)
when its here you can rsvp. Then you have to wait and you need a bit luck

[quote=StanleyElite]There is no M&G for Rock am Ring or Rock im Park right now…

Anyway the only thing announced right now is that they WILL play at RAR and RIP nothing more.

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=StanleyElite]There is no M&G for Rock am Ring or Rock im Park right now…

Yeah it’s not even sure if they’ll do a long tour

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]Yeah it’s not even sure if they’ll do a long tour

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS]Yeah it’s not even sure if they’ll do a long tour

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS]Yeah it’s not even sure if they’ll do a long tour

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS]Yeah it’s not even sure if they’ll do a long tour

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS]Yeah it’s not even sure if they’ll do a long tour

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS]Yeah it’s not even sure if they’ll do a long tour

LP has a good reason to come to germany :smiley: